Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #49 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
De-freaking-licious! I love all of these drinks but this is one of my top favorites.
michelle v.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love these smoothies just kinda high in sugar. my favorite is the blueberry one
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
They are very good drinks but they're a little pricey and has a lot of sugar.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I really love to pack this in a cooler for trips to the beach, picnics, trips to the park or just any occasion really (during summer or any time). My kids love it, and it makes a great mix for 'adult drinks' as well!
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London, CO
I basically lived off of these my first year of college. they're SO GOOD and so cheap. and theres a wide variety of different options for those who are either picky or have allergies. I felt so clean and refreshed after drinking these bad boys. mmmmm.
Diane H.
Kitchener , ON
I love Boathouse, great assortment of flavors.Good way to get my fruit and veggies in when I just cant find the time for fresh. Great for the whole family. Even my teenager loves.
Alli M.
Love how you can taste all of the fruits that are used in this smoothie, not too sweet. But its a perfect alternative if your craving ice cream or candy without the guilt!
Cathy N.
Winnipeg
I LOVE ALL OF BOLTHOUSE JUICES YUMMY DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY :) love all the flavors
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Has a lot of vitamines and love the taste, its very fruity just love how it looks
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?