Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #49 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Miriam R.
LAf
I like these smoothies but for some reason I always get heart burn after I drink them and ive tried different ones as well
KaTonya C.
These are so good and flavorful I normally drink these in placement of breakfast when I'm in the rush or when I'm on a diet
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Yes yes and yes! They have great flavors and mixes. It's taste is delicious! I love the green juices. Healthy choice!
Nalia R.
Delicious!! I love this fruit juice smoothie! It is very hard to find this one but I love the taste and the blend!
Jennifer L.
This smoothie is awasome i loved so much is so yumi and colorful *-* i eant probe all the fruits in smoothie
Rubi G.
Absolutely love their juices makes me feel refreshed and awake in the morning or even for a snack on the go!
johannah S.
Super delicious drink. I love all flavors from Bolthouse beverages. This has nice taste and texture.
Darla M.
Canton, OH
I love this brand and I haven't had a drink I didn't like yet. I will continue to buy from Bolthouse
Kayla W.
This one is so good. Such a bold and powerful taste. One of my favorite flavors. I love this brand
Ashley g.
Love bolthouse farm smoothie drinks they go down easy no weird texture and taste yummy
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?