Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Yes yes and yes! They have great flavors and mixes. It's taste is delicious! I love the green juices. Healthy choice!
Rubi G.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love their juices makes me feel refreshed and awake in the morning or even for a snack on the go!
Ashley g.
Foodie Expert
Love bolthouse farm smoothie drinks they go down easy no weird texture and taste yummy
Jasmine A.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I had a strawberry banana one and absolutely loved it. I love smoothies and I ran across these one day and decided to give it a try. They are full of flavor. I will be trying others very soon.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
Super delicious drink. I love all flavors from Bolthouse beverages. This has nice taste and texture.
KaTonya C.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and flavorful I normally drink these in placement of breakfast when I'm in the rush or when I'm on a diet
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
So tasty! This is one of the better flavors they have from Bolthouse. It's easy to drink. I often find this on sale at Shoprite.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Foodie Expert
I fell in love with Bolthouse before they became famous years ago! I love how cheap they are at Kroger (usually on the 10 for 10 list) and they have so many varieties of flavors and different drinks for any kind of vitamin benefit you are looking for even veggie ones! Perfect for a post work out snack!
Taylor O.
Fort Collins , CO
Foodie Expert
These smoothies are very delicious and the ingredients are legit. However, I will only repurchase if they're on sale because the price for these things is a bit ridiculous. Sometimes my local grocery store will have them buy one get one free or 2 for 5 or something but individual purchases just aren't worth it to me
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
I overall enjoy Bolthouse Farms products; however, the Multi V Cherry Goodness is my favorite! It tastes great and goes down smoothly. I will day that it's not super filling though.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?