Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I started drinking Bolthouse juices on a whim but now I'm in love. It tastes like a homemade smoothie and it's packed with tons of real fruits and veggies. They even put a cool little info-graphic on the side to show you how many they use for each bottle. My favorite is the Strawberry Banana. It's definitely great for those days where you want a smoothie but don't want to go through the trouble of making one.
malisa p.
malisa p.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these drinks! They have a variety of flavors along with a variety of daily vitamins! It made for a great breakfast or snack. At Kroger, for the most part, there's always a bogo deal on these and that's the best part!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolthouse drinks always seem to taste amazing, and they are loaded with vitamins.
However, I do want to add, they are not (always) organic and can have some juice concentrates added in.
Darla M.
Darla M.
Canton, OH
I love this brand and I haven't had a drink I didn't like yet. I will continue to buy from Bolthouse
susana u.
susana u.
This juice is tasty and inexpensive!! I use half a serving and mix with water. Sugar is natural from fruit however I try to limit my sugar intake she. Possible.
Jalisa N.
Jalisa N.
Best real fruit juice brand ! Sugar is high only because fruits are naturally high in sugar. Get all flavors at local Targets , where as Publix and Kroger are limited ....But BOGO usually happens at Krogers & Publix. In Love with it &&& new summer flavors just came out!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these drinks! They are always so good and they're a great way to get in some healthy goodness easily and inexpensively. The only thing I DON'T like is the amount of calories that is in ONE bottle. Each smaller bottle is actually 2 servings, so you can double up on calories fast.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Easy way to get veggies or fruit into your diet. They're really yummy but slightly expensive. I love the texture and taste of all the drinks.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
LAf
I like these smoothies but for some reason I always get heart burn after I drink them and ive tried different ones as well
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love this juice because it is thick and creamy. It is pretty nutritious but this flavor tastes the sweetest and least "healthy" to me.
Shakiyah J.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?