Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I actually heard about these this morning from a co-worker...and everything that she had to say was 110% correct!! It has such an amazing taste, and it actually fills you up...I grabbed one for on the way to my second job, and holy cow...so glad I made the purchase!! Highly recommend!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I know its not good to skip breakfast but when theres no time, this is my go to with a snack on the side. Love it, tastes great and is healthy!
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
Foodie Expert
Love the taste! It is a smooth consistency, the taste is sweet. For some the taste might be too sweet, some days I chose to dilute a serving with water. My favorite reason for drinking this is that it has majority of the vitamins that I take in it so it cuts out taking my vitamins.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
Tastes soooo yummy, my second favorite flavor from this brand (: Definitely recommended for those that want to be healthy on the go
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I'm obsessed with Bolthouse Farms drinks. Multi-V Goodness is great! When I can't get breakfast in before I leave for work, I grab a smoothie to go.
camren s.
camren s.
I started buying these hoping that my 6 year old would drink them because she is a super picky eater, she likes a few flavors. But my son loves them all [well the 9 fruit/veggie flavors we've been able to find] His favorite is the Amazing Mango, & I also really enjoy them, my favorite is the Strawberry Parfait Breakfast smoothies! We stock up when the grocery store has them on bogo!
Hector M.
Hector M.
Addison, TX
Great juice!!! The taste is like you drink a homemade smoothy. All the components are real fruits and with all the necessary vitamins. In summary, I love it!
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I love Bolthouse Farms, they make really great smoothies. I purchase this smoothie when I'm not in the mood or have the ingredients to make my own.
Chlaine D.
Chlaine D.
Antioch, TN
I love these so much. I have been a fan for a few years now. They taste great and give you energy. I must so though don't drink a large one at once. You may have some stomach problems. I love the varieties that there are.
Shakiyah J.
I really like how these taste I've had others within this brand that taste really gritty but the Multi V Goddess is just good it goes down easy and its just very tasty.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?