Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Foodie Expert
These are our go to smoothies for when I run out of my homemade! My son loves these and I love that their healthy and delicious!
wendy s.
This juice Is my personal favorite! I been juicing for for a month now and when I can't make my own..i grab this one from the fridge. it's the perfect blend of sweetness but not top empowering...definitely my favorite.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really love Bolthouse smoothies. it's a pop of freshness and flavor in your mouth. they make me feel energized, and just all around good.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I like these smoothies because they taste good and they seem to be semi healthy. I also like them because they make me feel full.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand of smoothies that I buy regularly. This one in particular is great and flavorful. You do have to shake them before opening. But they are usually on sale in Kroger's and they have so many varieties.
Nalia R.
Delicious!! I love this fruit juice smoothie! It is very hard to find this one but I love the taste and the blend!
Dana C.
Foodie Expert
Bolthouse farms drinks are very tasty. There are many different flavor options with multi benefits. The multi v is one of my favorites.
michelle v.
Somerville, NJ
Love these smoothies just kinda high in sugar. my favorite is the blueberry one
Hailey  H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite smoothie brand. It is super flavorful. There are many different flavors with many different benefits. The smoothies are thick, they also have juices if you like a more liquidy drink. All and all they are super good and I highly recommend them.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Yes yes and yes! They have great flavors and mixes. It's taste is delicious! I love the green juices. Healthy choice!
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?