Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #49 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Asha D.
If you're not a fan of cherry, this isn't the drink for you. A lot of people are worried about the sugar; fruits are naturally high in sugar. I would of course just follow the serving size requirements.
Shakiyah J.
I really like how these taste I've had others within this brand that taste really gritty but the Multi V Goddess is just good it goes down easy and its just very tasty.
Hector M.
Addison, TX
Great juice!!! The taste is like you drink a homemade smoothy. All the components are real fruits and with all the necessary vitamins. In summary, I love it!
Allysa B.
Maryville, IL
The consistency was fine, but the taste was just off. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to drinking smoothies. But the after taste was kind of pungent.
Candace W.
Fayetteville, AR
These smoothies are so yummy and make for a great morning boost. I like to drink them for snacks throughout the day to keep my hunger cravings satisfied.
Stephanie C.
I'm obsessed with Bolthouse Farms drinks. Multi-V Goodness is great! When I can't get breakfast in before I leave for work, I grab a smoothie to go.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I love Bolthouse Farms, they make really great smoothies. I purchase this smoothie when I'm not in the mood or have the ingredients to make my own.
Brianna M.
This is great for whenever you're on the go. I never have time to sit down and eat breakfast so I'll drink one of these and it holds me over nicely.
Ashley R.
I know its not good to skip breakfast but when theres no time, this is my go to with a snack on the side. Love it, tastes great and is healthy!
Rebecca D.
Easy way to get veggies or fruit into your diet. They're really yummy but slightly expensive. I love the texture and taste of all the drinks.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?