Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Hailey  H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite smoothie brand. It is super flavorful. There are many different flavors with many different benefits. The smoothies are thick, they also have juices if you like a more liquidy drink. All and all they are super good and I highly recommend them.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Yes yes and yes! They have great flavors and mixes. It's taste is delicious! I love the green juices. Healthy choice!
Rubi G.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love their juices makes me feel refreshed and awake in the morning or even for a snack on the go!
Darla M.
Canton, OH
I love this brand and I haven't had a drink I didn't like yet. I will continue to buy from Bolthouse
Christina B.
Bolthouse drinks always seem to taste amazing, and they are loaded with vitamins.
However, I do want to add, they are not (always) organic and can have some juice concentrates added in.
malisa p.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these drinks! They have a variety of flavors along with a variety of daily vitamins! It made for a great breakfast or snack. At Kroger, for the most part, there's always a bogo deal on these and that's the best part!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
I started drinking Bolthouse juices on a whim but now I'm in love. It tastes like a homemade smoothie and it's packed with tons of real fruits and veggies. They even put a cool little info-graphic on the side to show you how many they use for each bottle. My favorite is the Strawberry Banana. It's definitely great for those days where you want a smoothie but don't want to go through the trouble of making one.
Shakiyah J.
I really like how these taste I've had others within this brand that taste really gritty but the Multi V Goddess is just good it goes down easy and its just very tasty.
Chlaine D.
Antioch, TN
I love these so much. I have been a fan for a few years now. They taste great and give you energy. I must so though don't drink a large one at once. You may have some stomach problems. I love the varieties that there are.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Bolthouse Farms, they make really great smoothies. I purchase this smoothie when I'm not in the mood or have the ingredients to make my own.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?