Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

michelle v.
michelle v.
Somerville, NJ
Love these smoothies just kinda high in sugar. my favorite is the blueberry one
sheri d.
sheri d.
These are so good and very refreshing. I feel like I did something good for my body after drinking them.. and my kids like them as well.
Haleigh P.
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
De-freaking-licious! I love all of these drinks but this is one of my top favorites.
Asha D.
Asha D.
If you're not a fan of cherry, this isn't the drink for you. A lot of people are worried about the sugar; fruits are naturally high in sugar. I would of course just follow the serving size requirements.
Sheba J.
Sheba J.
They are super delicious, I feel it is sweet, but not as sweet as Naked. I believe it is healthier, and am in love with Green Goodness, I usually get the big one, and will drink that in a few days it is so good. I try not to, but it is so hard.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Maryville, IL
Foodie Expert
The consistency was fine, but the taste was just off. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to drinking smoothies. But the after taste was kind of pungent.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Great taste, strawberry banana is a super fave of mine. Along with blueberry. I take it to work every time I go in. I've given a few friends a couple of them and so far, they've always had one with them as well. If I bring in any new flavors, we all huddle together, take a small glass each, and try it as a group. Its actually helped my immune system quite a lot. So always good to have a few in the fridge when you're not feeling the greatest.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Foodie Expert
This one is so good. Such a bold and powerful taste. One of my favorite flavors. I love this brand
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Southborough, MA
I absolutely love Bolthouse farm's juice blends. This flavor is by far my favorite though. It's so easy just to grab a glass in the morning and to go to school or work or wherever. Not only can you just drink it straight, you can also add it into your own smoothie creations as a replacement for milk. Packed with vitamins and minerals, you can't go wrong with this drink.
KRISTY M.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are great because they are loaded with nutrients but still taste GREAT! I will say that they are typically a bit sweet for my taste so I often add water, especially when I share with my son!
Shakiyah J.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?