Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #61 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Mary C.
Bought this at my local BJ's at bargain price. So delicious, refreshing and really hit the spot during hot summer months. Contains many fruits I rarely purchase individually.
camren s.
I started buying these hoping that my 6 year old would drink them because she is a super picky eater, she likes a few flavors. But my son loves them all [well the 9 fruit/veggie flavors we've been able to find] His favorite is the Amazing Mango, & I also really enjoy them, my favorite is the Strawberry Parfait Breakfast smoothies! We stock up when the grocery store has them on bogo!
malisa p.
Athens, GA
I love these drinks! They have a variety of flavors along with a variety of daily vitamins! It made for a great breakfast or snack. At Kroger, for the most part, there's always a bogo deal on these and that's the best part!
Chlaine D.
Antioch, TN
I love these so much. I have been a fan for a few years now. They taste great and give you energy. I must so though don't drink a large one at once. You may have some stomach problems. I love the varieties that there are.
Hailey  H.
This is my favorite smoothie brand. It is super flavorful. There are many different flavors with many different benefits. The smoothies are thick, they also have juices if you like a more liquidy drink. All and all they are super good and I highly recommend them.
Jennifer S.
This is a great brand of smoothies that I buy regularly. This one in particular is great and flavorful. You do have to shake them before opening. But they are usually on sale in Kroger's and they have so many varieties.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are great because they are loaded with nutrients but still taste GREAT! I will say that they are typically a bit sweet for my taste so I often add water, especially when I share with my son!
d h.
Thick and flavorful. I wish all smoothies would be like this. It keeps you full for a while and it doesn't leave that sugary film on your teeth after drinking, which is a huge bonus for me.
Christina B.
Bolthouse drinks always seem to taste amazing, and they are loaded with vitamins.
However, I do want to add, they are not (always) organic and can have some juice concentrates added in.
susana u.
This juice is tasty and inexpensive!! I use half a serving and mix with water. Sugar is natural from fruit however I try to limit my sugar intake she. Possible.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?