Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Dana C.
Dana C.
Foodie Expert
Bolthouse farms drinks are very tasty. There are many different flavor options with multi benefits. The multi v is one of my favorites.
KaTonya C.
KaTonya C.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and flavorful I normally drink these in placement of breakfast when I'm in the rush or when I'm on a diet
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Yes yes and yes! They have great flavors and mixes. It's taste is delicious! I love the green juices. Healthy choice!
johannah S.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
Super delicious drink. I love all flavors from Bolthouse beverages. This has nice taste and texture.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really love Bolthouse smoothies. it's a pop of freshness and flavor in your mouth. they make me feel energized, and just all around good.
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Houston , TX
Absolutely love their juices makes me feel refreshed and awake in the morning or even for a snack on the go!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I like these smoothies because they taste good and they seem to be semi healthy. I also like them because they make me feel full.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Foodie Expert
These are our go to smoothies for when I run out of my homemade! My son loves these and I love that their healthy and delicious!
Ashley g.
Ashley g.
Foodie Expert
Love bolthouse farm smoothie drinks they go down easy no weird texture and taste yummy
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
Delicious!! I love this fruit juice smoothie! It is very hard to find this one but I love the taste and the blend!
Shakiyah J.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?