Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Eboni C.
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this product! Very tasty, and as a person with a slow digestive system the sided fiber is a dream for me. I love that I can find a product that satisfies my taste buds, and my nutrient requirements
Hailey  H.
Hailey H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite smoothie brand. It is super flavorful. There are many different flavors with many different benefits. The smoothies are thick, they also have juices if you like a more liquidy drink. All and all they are super good and I highly recommend them.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Foodie Expert
I fell in love with Bolthouse before they became famous years ago! I love how cheap they are at Kroger (usually on the 10 for 10 list) and they have so many varieties of flavors and different drinks for any kind of vitamin benefit you are looking for even veggie ones! Perfect for a post work out snack!
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Fort Collins , CO
Foodie Expert
These smoothies are very delicious and the ingredients are legit. However, I will only repurchase if they're on sale because the price for these things is a bit ridiculous. Sometimes my local grocery store will have them buy one get one free or 2 for 5 or something but individual purchases just aren't worth it to me
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I had a strawberry banana one and absolutely loved it. I love smoothies and I ran across these one day and decided to give it a try. They are full of flavor. I will be trying others very soon.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand of smoothies that I buy regularly. This one in particular is great and flavorful. You do have to shake them before opening. But they are usually on sale in Kroger's and they have so many varieties.
wendy s.
wendy s.
This juice Is my personal favorite! I been juicing for for a month now and when I can't make my own..i grab this one from the fridge. it's the perfect blend of sweetness but not top empowering...definitely my favorite.
d h.
d h.
Foodie Expert
Thick and flavorful. I wish all smoothies would be like this. It keeps you full for a while and it doesn't leave that sugary film on your teeth after drinking, which is a huge bonus for me.
Amara M.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
So tasty! This is one of the better flavors they have from Bolthouse. It's easy to drink. I often find this on sale at Shoprite.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
This is great for whenever you're on the go. I never have time to sit down and eat breakfast so I'll drink one of these and it holds me over nicely.
Shakiyah J.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?