Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
I overall enjoy Bolthouse Farms products; however, the Multi V Cherry Goodness is my favorite! It tastes great and goes down smoothly. I will day that it's not super filling though.
Jasmine A.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I had a strawberry banana one and absolutely loved it. I love smoothies and I ran across these one day and decided to give it a try. They are full of flavor. I will be trying others very soon.
Sheba J.
They are super delicious, I feel it is sweet, but not as sweet as Naked. I believe it is healthier, and am in love with Green Goodness, I usually get the big one, and will drink that in a few days it is so good. I try not to, but it is so hard.
stephanie  m.
Wichita, KS
I did not prefer this flavor the the green one is my absolute favorite. I love the tartness of the green apple in it. This multi v version to me tasted like medicine to me. I only buy it if its on sale.
Mary C.
Foodie Expert
Bought this at my local BJ's at bargain price. So delicious, refreshing and really hit the spot during hot summer months. Contains many fruits I rarely purchase individually.
Hailey  H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite smoothie brand. It is super flavorful. There are many different flavors with many different benefits. The smoothies are thick, they also have juices if you like a more liquidy drink. All and all they are super good and I highly recommend them.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand of smoothies that I buy regularly. This one in particular is great and flavorful. You do have to shake them before opening. But they are usually on sale in Kroger's and they have so many varieties.
d h.
Foodie Expert
Thick and flavorful. I wish all smoothies would be like this. It keeps you full for a while and it doesn't leave that sugary film on your teeth after drinking, which is a huge bonus for me.
Asha D.
If you're not a fan of cherry, this isn't the drink for you. A lot of people are worried about the sugar; fruits are naturally high in sugar. I would of course just follow the serving size requirements.
Allysa B.
Maryville, IL
Foodie Expert
The consistency was fine, but the taste was just off. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to drinking smoothies. But the after taste was kind of pungent.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?