Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This smoothie is so tasty! I've tried a few and this one is my favorite. It has 100% of most of your nutrients and has 32%  of your daily fiber! I bought these at my local Meijer B1G1 at 2.99 so about 1.50 each. I'm heading back tonight before the sale ends to get a bunch more.
Lisa A.
Foodie Expert
I love bolthouse juices and smoothies! It’s just a great refreshing drink to have in the mornings especially when it’s the sick season! Easy to find in any grocery store and there is almost always a buy one get one deal!
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Great taste, strawberry banana is a super fave of mine. Along with blueberry. I take it to work every time I go in. I've given a few friends a couple of them and so far, they've always had one with them as well. If I bring in any new flavors, we all huddle together, take a small glass each, and try it as a group. Its actually helped my immune system quite a lot. So always good to have a few in the fridge when you're not feeling the greatest.
Eboni C.
Fairburn , GA
Foodie Expert
I love this product! Very tasty, and as a person with a slow digestive system the sided fiber is a dream for me. I love that I can find a product that satisfies my taste buds, and my nutrient requirements
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I find these at Kroger all the time for buy one get one free. My favorite is the Berry and the Green kind(sorry I don't remember the named) they taste delightful.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Foodie Expert
I fell in love with Bolthouse before they became famous years ago! I love how cheap they are at Kroger (usually on the 10 for 10 list) and they have so many varieties of flavors and different drinks for any kind of vitamin benefit you are looking for even veggie ones! Perfect for a post work out snack!
Taylor O.
Fort Collins , CO
Foodie Expert
These smoothies are very delicious and the ingredients are legit. However, I will only repurchase if they're on sale because the price for these things is a bit ridiculous. Sometimes my local grocery store will have them buy one get one free or 2 for 5 or something but individual purchases just aren't worth it to me
Rhoneisha M.
Eutawville, SC
I love this brand of nutrients just pack with vitamins and has a great taste. I know serving size is up to four according to what pint you get but it taste so good you will drink the entire bottle. My favorite is the Vanilla and Chai favored. hmmm
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite smoothies. It is packed full of so many nutrients and it's crazy to see how many fruits they packed in! I buy the big size so it lasts about a week! Cheaper and healthier than Starbucks!
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
I overall enjoy Bolthouse Farms products; however, the Multi V Cherry Goodness is my favorite! It tastes great and goes down smoothly. I will day that it's not super filling though.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?