Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.

#5 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Rhoneisha M.
Rhoneisha M.
Eutawville , SC
I love this brand of nutrients just pack with vitamins and has a great taste. I know serving size is up to four according to what pint you get but it taste so good you will drink the entire bottle. My favorite is the Vanilla and Chai favored. hmmm
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite smoothies. It is packed full of so many nutrients and it's crazy to see how many fruits they packed in! I buy the big size so it lasts about a week! Cheaper and healthier than Starbucks!
stephanie  m.
stephanie m.
Wichita, KS
I did not prefer this flavor the the green one is my absolute favorite. I love the tartness of the green apple in it. This multi v version to me tasted like medicine to me. I only buy it if its on sale.
Chasity A.
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
I overall enjoy Bolthouse Farms products; however, the Multi V Cherry Goodness is my favorite! It tastes great and goes down smoothly. I will day that it's not super filling though.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Foodie Expert
Bought this at my local BJ's at bargain price. So delicious, refreshing and really hit the spot during hot summer months. Contains many fruits I rarely purchase individually.
Sybil G.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I find these at Kroger all the time for buy one get one free. My favorite is the Berry and the Green kind(sorry I don't remember the named) they taste delightful.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Fayetteville, AR
These smoothies are so yummy and make for a great morning boost. I like to drink them for snacks throughout the day to keep my hunger cravings satisfied.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. A small market by my house sells these at a great price and I pick some up whenever I am in there. I love them .
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Foodie Expert
This smoothie is awasome i loved so much is so yumi and colorful *-* i eant probe all the fruits in smoothie
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
They are very good drinks but they're a little pricey and has a lot of sugar.
Shakiyah J.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?