Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by d h.Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts uploaded by wendy s.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #49 in Smoothies

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts: 32% daily value fiber per serving 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins per serving see more...

Lisa A.
I love bolthouse juices and smoothies! It’s just a great refreshing drink to have in the mornings especially when it’s the sick season! Easy to find in any grocery store and there is almost always a buy one get one deal!
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This smoothie is so tasty! I've tried a few and this one is my favorite. It has 100% of most of your nutrients and has 32%  of your daily fiber! I bought these at my local Meijer B1G1 at 2.99 so about 1.50 each. I'm heading back tonight before the sale ends to get a bunch more.
Eboni C.
Fairburn , GA
I love this product! Very tasty, and as a person with a slow digestive system the sided fiber is a dream for me. I love that I can find a product that satisfies my taste buds, and my nutrient requirements
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I find these at Kroger all the time for buy one get one free. My favorite is the Berry and the Green kind(sorry I don't remember the named) they taste delightful.
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Great taste, strawberry banana is a super fave of mine. Along with blueberry. I take it to work every time I go in. I've given a few friends a couple of them and so far, they've always had one with them as well. If I bring in any new flavors, we all huddle together, take a small glass each, and try it as a group. Its actually helped my immune system quite a lot. So always good to have a few in the fridge when you're not feeling the greatest.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I fell in love with Bolthouse before they became famous years ago! I love how cheap they are at Kroger (usually on the 10 for 10 list) and they have so many varieties of flavors and different drinks for any kind of vitamin benefit you are looking for even veggie ones! Perfect for a post work out snack!
Jalisa N.
Best real fruit juice brand ! Sugar is high only because fruits are naturally high in sugar. Get all flavors at local Targets , where as Publix and Kroger are limited ....But BOGO usually happens at Krogers & Publix. In Love with it &&& new summer flavors just came out!
Taylor O.
Denver, CO
These smoothies are very delicious and the ingredients are legit. However, I will only repurchase if they're on sale because the price for these things is a bit ridiculous. Sometimes my local grocery store will have them buy one get one free or 2 for 5 or something but individual purchases just aren't worth it to me
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I started drinking Bolthouse juices on a whim but now I'm in love. It tastes like a homemade smoothie and it's packed with tons of real fruits and veggies. They even put a cool little info-graphic on the side to show you how many they use for each bottle. My favorite is the Strawberry Banana. It's definitely great for those days where you want a smoothie but don't want to go through the trouble of making one.
Caroline G.
Southborough, MA
I absolutely love Bolthouse farm's juice blends. This flavor is by far my favorite though. It's so easy just to grab a glass in the morning and to go to school or work or wherever. Not only can you just drink it straight, you can also add it into your own smoothie creations as a replacement for milk. Packed with vitamins and minerals, you can't go wrong with this drink.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Beaver Falls, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?