BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It May Be The Most Delicious Way To Get Your Vitamins. All The Flavors From Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries And Pomegranates. Plus 8 Grams Of Fiber. And 100% Daily Value Of 13 Essential Vitamins Including A, C And E.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Puree, Cherry Puree From Concentrate (Water, Cherry Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Blackberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione).

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry
  • "So, my go to to make sure I get a healthy (and tasty) breakfast is bolthouse." in 1 review
Raegan C.
I love these drinks! They are a great pick-me-up in the morning with your breakfast or a great healthy treat during the day. The texture of these drinks is great and the flavor is always incredible! I love that is shows how many of each fruit or vegetable are included in each bottle. You have to give these a try!
Brianna R.
This is hands down, one of my favorite, favorite, favorite smoothies ever. I never leave the store without getting one of these. It tastes so good, and it is a great source of fruit so it's great for you. I love this brand because it's natural and there's no sugar add, just fruit!
Lisa A.
I love bolthouse juices and smoothies! It’s just a great refreshing drink to have in the mornings especially when it’s the sick season! Easy to find in any grocery store and there is almost always a buy one get one deal!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this juice! Always buying these products at Walmart for an affordable price. Delicious and packed with everything you need! Highly recommend these drinks for people on the go everyday! Cute packaging also!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I'll start off by saying I usually don't like anything cherry flavored, but surprisingly this drink is amazing!! There are so many different fruits in this, and a serving fills daily values for all the vitamins! The texture is also really smooth. I will continue buying these delicious bolthouse farms drinks!
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite flavor out of all Bolthouse. I love Bolthouse a lot better than naked because it has so many more vitamins and good stuff in it that when you drink it you just feel healthier. Normally I'm extremely picky with my Juice drinks and this is really good. So definitely you should try out.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
This smoothie is so tasty! I've tried a few and this one is my favorite. It has 100% of most of your nutrients and has 32%  of your daily fiber! I bought these at my local Meijer B1G1 at 2.99 so about 1.50 each. I'm heading back tonight before the sale ends to get a bunch more.
Maya C.
Lexington, KY
I call this "poop juice" because it has tons of fiber in it. It doesn't create an emergency though lol. It also has a million different vitamins in it, including biotin and folic acid. I swear that drinking this stuff has made my nails and hair grow. Also, it tastes freaking delicious.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I was not a fan of this flavor. I like the nutritious content but it did taste like medicine. Usually I love cherry flavor but I doubt I'll get this same flavor again. I do love all the other varieties
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I grab this drink every time I see it its refreshing and energizing and above all healthy it has a smooth taste and no weird texture and I'm big on cherry flavor even my kids drink it without putting up a fight which is a good thing since they are also healthy
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Jacqueline T.
What's your favorite flavor? I have a tie between the red and the mango one.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Carnegie, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?