BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It May Be The Most Delicious Way To Get Your Vitamins. All The Flavors From Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries And Pomegranates. Plus 8 Grams Of Fiber. And 100% Daily Value Of 13 Essential Vitamins Including A, C And E.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Puree, Cherry Puree From Concentrate (Water, Cherry Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Blackberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione).

Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry
  • "So, my go to to make sure I get a healthy (and tasty) breakfast is bolthouse." in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
.I tried the Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry juice today and I liked it. I prefer it better than the Berry Boost, that I also tried today. The cherry juice was more tart and it had a great flavor. With ingredients such as apples, cherries, banana, cranberries, berries, and pomegranate you get a good quantity of fruit intake. That works for me because I am not the healthiest eater, so this is my preferred option for fruit intake. I would purchase this smoothie again and I recommend it to others to purchase.
Raegan C.
I love these drinks! They are a great pick-me-up in the morning with your breakfast or a great healthy treat during the day. The texture of these drinks is great and the flavor is always incredible! I love that is shows how many of each fruit or vegetable are included in each bottle. You have to give these a try!
Alexandra O.
Sevierville
This is a great breakfast drink. I only need half of it to feel full and great. The taste is awesome and reminds me of fruity cereal but so much better for you. Great for kids too
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my children’s favorite “smoothie”. They love the taste and are very excited when I let them purchase it at the store. I love it too and would highly recommend it!
Brianna R.
This is hands down, one of my favorite, favorite, favorite smoothies ever. I never leave the store without getting one of these. It tastes so good, and it is a great source of fruit so it's great for you. I love this brand because it's natural and there's no sugar add, just fruit!
Lisa A.
I love bolthouse juices and smoothies! It’s just a great refreshing drink to have in the mornings especially when it’s the sick season! Easy to find in any grocery store and there is almost always a buy one get one deal!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this juice! Always buying these products at Walmart for an affordable price. Delicious and packed with everything you need! Highly recommend these drinks for people on the go everyday! Cute packaging also!
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
This is very tasty. It is a heavier juice and definitely feels more smoothie like vs juice like. I recommend freezing these then taking them to a theme to keep your energy up.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I'll start off by saying I usually don't like anything cherry flavored, but surprisingly this drink is amazing!! There are so many different fruits in this, and a serving fills daily values for all the vitamins! The texture is also really smooth. I will continue buying these delicious bolthouse farms drinks!
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite flavor out of all Bolthouse. I love Bolthouse a lot better than naked because it has so many more vitamins and good stuff in it that when you drink it you just feel healthier. Normally I'm extremely picky with my Juice drinks and this is really good. So definitely you should try out.
Shakiyah J.
If you don't have a juicer are these a good alternative to use as a juice detox?
Jacqueline T.
What's your favorite flavor? I have a tie between the red and the mango one.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Katelyn O.
Carnegie, PA
I am just wondering since I love the taste of Naked smoothies. Does this compare well to the quality and taste of Naked?

back