Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry

by Bolthouse Farms

It May Be The Most Delicious Way To Get Your Vitamins. All The Flavors From Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries And Pomegranates. Plus 8 Grams Of Fiber. And 100% Daily Value Of 13 Essential Vitamins Including A, C And E.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Puree, Cherry Puree From Concentrate (Water, Cherry Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Blackberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione).

When I got this it had a gel like texture. After shaking it it was liquid again, but when I drank it it tasted different than normal. The drink didn’t pass it’s expration date so I don’t know what happened. Can anyone let me know why this happened?
Does this leave a chalky aftertaste?
I am fond of other juices of Naked, how does this compare in taste? I am more fond of the fruit juices than the vegetable. Does this taste more like the fruit that it contains?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So, my go to to make sure I get a healthy (and tasty) breakfast is bolthouse.in reviews
Rhoneisha M.
Eutawville, SC
I love this brand of nutrients just pack with vitamins and has a great taste. I know serving size is up to four according to what pint you get but it taste so good you will drink the entire bottle. My favorite is the Vanilla and Chai favored. hmmm
stephanie  M.
Wichita, KS
I did not prefer this flavor the the green one is my absolute favorite. I love the tartness of the green apple in it. This multi v version to me tasted like medicine to me. I only buy it if its on sale.
Caroline G.
Southborough, MA
I absolutely love Bolthouse farm's juice blends. This flavor is by far my favorite though. It's so easy just to grab a glass in the morning and to go to school or work or wherever. Not only can you just drink it straight, you can also add it into your own smoothie creations as a replacement for milk. Packed with vitamins and minerals, you can't go wrong with this drink.
Michala S.
Bolt House is one of my favorite drinks! So many yummy and delicious flavors to choose from. Good price and are again sooo good!
Marlesia W.
Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry uploaded by Marlesia W.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
me personally i like this flavor more than other flavors that they have in their smoothie collection. i love how it has all the berries without all the seeds that comes with when you have a smoothie, even though that don’t bother me it is just nice to have that texture. i don’t buy these often because i always make my smoothies with a blender and sometimes it is cheaper, but i do make sure not to skip breakfast and this drink is a great way to starting the morning off right especially with the right ingredients.
Natalie T.
Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
Very tasty and smooth berry smoothie. Filled with fiber and fruits. Very affordable and gluten free. Shake up and serve cold. No artificial flavors or preservatives. If you like berries this is for you and I'll recommend this and buy again. Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry
Adriana M.
Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry uploaded by Adriana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love Bolthouse fruit smoothies. The texture is smooth, taste just like the image of the bottle which is crazy bc i was not expecting it to be THAT close in flavor. I enjoy them as a 3pm snack at work.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,362 reviews
Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the bolthouse brand. The multi v goodness is a great source of fiber . Has a 2 3/4 serving of fruit. Tastes great overall thanks to the berries. Makes a great breakfast addition.
Nora G.
Hampton, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavor! Good way to get red fruits in your diet. It has a great slightly tart cherry flavor that is delicious!
Stephanie L.
Purchased at: Safeway
Breakfast for the on the go champ keeps u fulland holds you through lunch. Not to thick the only downfall is they don't stay cold it gets warm really quick. Really good flavor. Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry
Ask a question to the Influenster community...