BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

When We Need A Break From An Afternoon Tending The Crops, We Turn To This Blend Of Complex Arabica Coffee, Rich Cocoa, Creamy Low-fat Milk And Natural Agave Nectar For A Touch Of Sweetness.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Organic Agave Nectar, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Acacia Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Gellan Gum, Dutched Cocoa Powder, Salt, Carrageenan.
Contains Milk.

• What other flavors are good in the bolthouse farms bevera...8 Answers
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
OMG. I have tried the smoothies from Bolthouse farms in the past. However, I decided to pick up the Mocha Cappuccino this time and I am soooooo glad that I did. This has a strong Mocha taste and it's extremely filling. The only downside is that a bottle is technically 2 servings and I can drink it in 1 sitting.
Still, I recommend picking these up especially when they are on sale.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
I've been drinking Bolthouse Mocha cappucino for 12 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I use it as a coffee creamer every morning and it is the perfect blend of creamy to sweet, I don't need to add anything else. If they ever stopped making this flavor I don't know what I'd do. I've been known to drive long distances if our grocery store is out and stock up.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
I've always lived this drink. Taste Amazing and if you go to their website you can get coupons often. To know I can drink this and be healthy while loving the taste is a hard to find combo so makes me feel great ..no guilty pleasure here...
Emily J.
Saint Louis, MO
I was introduced to this delicious drink a few years ago and have been drinking it ever since! I’m not usually a mocha coffee drinker but this drink is amazing! It has a sweet and creamy taste and lots of protein. I like to stock up and divide the bigger bottles so I get more bang for my buck.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I have tried Bolthouse Farms drinks in the past and they have all been good, but this one is now my favorite! I like really sweet coffee and this has the perfect flavor! It’s a little over $3 at the grocery store so it’s at least cheaper than a Starbucks drink! It definitely kept mommy and baby smiling like this all morning 😄
Ms.Shali_ C.
I really want this right now as I write this amazing review! I’m a big time coffee lover and anything mocha cappuccino I will try. Would taste even better if it was a bit more caffeinated. However this is a great substitute for a post meal workout or snack. Taste like chocolate milk
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This is so delicious. Whenever I buy Bolthouse drinks, they only last about 2 days at my house. They are that good! This one is very good. If you love cappuccinos, you will love this. It is for those cappuccino lover, but is very healthy for you. I don't even drink mine warm, I pour it in a glass and drink it like it is. I recommend it.
Dana P.
Pearland, TX
Every now and then I will splurge and get me a Mocha Cappuccino, I normally drink herbal tea in the morning. This is by far better than regular coffee filled with flavored creamer. The only thing I wish I could do would be drink half of the bottle and save the rest for the next day. This bottle is two servings so instead of 160 calories - I am getting 320 because I drank the whole thing!! I enjoyed every sip but I know it's not good all at once - LOL!!!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Better than the Starbucks drinks! These are my fave for a quick boost of health and energy both. Starbucks cant compete with that. Great consistency, tastes amazing. Lots of good ingredients. Flavor is much better than other brands.
alexis b.
worcester, MA
SO IMPRESSED! it honestly tasted exactly like a latte. I was super hesitant because mocha flavor can often taste over processed, but it’s super subtle and super tasty. If you didn’t read the bottle first, you’d have no idea it’s a protein drink! high sugar content, but still really good.
Shannon k.
Cheswick, Pa
What other flavors are good in the bolthouse farms beverage brand?