BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can you find this?! I love Bolthouse juices and smo...2 Answers
Rachel Z.
Hatboro, PA
This product is a little too sweet for me to have a whole lot at once but is very tasty!
Ivette E.
This is very healthy and Good love the consistency of the juice but it is a bit pricey nothing I would buy regularly
Andrea S.
Griswold, CT
Personally, I don't like this drink. It sounded like it was going to really good, so I tried it, but I didn't end up liking it. But I do recommend this drink if you like Bolthouse products. I might not have liked it, but you might like it.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
It will wake you up . I feel alive after this stuff , natural.amd convienant, taste great amd I feel like I'm doing my body good
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
I am a juice lover, especially for anything with mangos, but this was just an okay juice. The lemonade just made it a bit more bitter, but I still drank it.
lara M.
Mango is one of my favorites fruits! So, of course I like this one. It taste really really good
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I used to drinks these a lot because they taste really good but be aware they are also high in calories and sugar! Most alternatives are similar and it is always to drink fresh pressed juice: I would recommend this if you are in a rush.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love this brand of juices/smoothies. They are also more affordable than some of the other brands.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Sweet and tart at the same time. Has lots of vitamins so I can feel good about drinking it is high in sugar but it's a better option than a bag of chips or cookies when I'm in a hurry sometimes I'll have it for breakfast too
Jenny H.
Burnaby, BC
I love that this juice has the perfect thickness. I would think that the lemonade would dilute the consistency pureed mangoes taste. Definitely a must try flavour!
Samantha M.
Where can you find this?! I love Bolthouse juices and smoothies but I have never seen this flavor. Is it new? Or perhaps seasonal?