BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can you find this?! I love Bolthouse juices and smo...2 Answers
Kayla V.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite things to drink for a snack or on the go. Its not too sugary or acidic, and its great to drink for breakfast. the packaging is colorful and smooth. ive tried different flavors before but this continues to be my favotie one that i purchase
Andrea S.
Griswold, CT
Personally, I don't like this drink. It sounded like it was going to really good, so I tried it, but I didn't end up liking it. But I do recommend this drink if you like Bolthouse products. I might not have liked it, but you might like it.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I used to drinks these a lot because they taste really good but be aware they are also high in calories and sugar! Most alternatives are similar and it is always to drink fresh pressed juice: I would recommend this if you are in a rush.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
I love lemonade and love flavored lemonade even more. It's mango without being overpowering or overly sweet. The packaging makes sense with the rest of the brand lineup. I like that it has an image of each fruit. I'd totally recommend it to others.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I absolutely find this delicious! It's a refreshing citrusy blend of orange and carrot juices! I was a tad disappointed to read on the nutrition label that it comes from concentrate. I was under the assumption it was actually fresh juice.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Sweet and tart at the same time. Has lots of vitamins so I can feel good about drinking it is high in sugar but it's a better option than a bag of chips or cookies when I'm in a hurry sometimes I'll have it for breakfast too
Karen S.
I love the Bolthouse Farm citrus smoothie drink. When you drink it, you can name all the fruit in that one drink which is good. It's well blended it out. When you drink it, you feel well full which I also love too.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
This is just a next level of good i used to be able to find this is stores but as of lately i have not at least in ny. The big bottle ran about 4/5$ which i found affordable
Holly G.
I get these in the morning after a really bad hangover and they ate the perfect cure and taste so yummy and refreshing while giving me my fruit and veggies for the day!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Delicious and healthy! I love the flavor of this drink and the consistency! I would definitely recommend this to a friend! A little pricey, but so worth it!
Samantha M.
Where can you find this?! I love Bolthouse juices and smoothies but I have never seen this flavor. Is it new? Or perhaps seasonal?