BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This little guy is so delicious. It tastes like a mixed drink that's good for you, without the alcohol and the regrets. I love that these have a full serving of fruits and /or vegetables in them. It makes it easy to get your full nutritional value for the day when it comes in something this delicious
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
These drinks usually are full of vitamins. I love the greens flavor it has so many vitamins and it taste delicious. I guess I was thrown off by the natural coconut flavor in this one. That's just me this is still a very good drink and a very good brand.
Kayla C.
Murray, KY
Very tasty and light drink. All of their drink products feel amazing fresh, and it makes me feel super healthily when drinking them. All their flavors are enjoyable. They also sell coffees which are extremely creamy. In love.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I LOVE this drink. It's my go to anytime I go to Walmart lol I don't mind spending the 4$ and I enjoy drinking it every single time. I've tried multiple others and I've always had a positive thing to say each time.
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
I love how refreshing these smoothies are! It definitely meets my expectations. I can buy this locally and at a great price! Very affordable! I would recommend this to family and friends. I will be purchasing this again.
Natalia H.
Super delicious! All of the past Bolthouse Farms products I have eaten are absolutely yummy! They have a great taste and are healthy at the same time! Only thing that could of been better was to lower the price!
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Karla O.
Trenton, NJ
If you are looking for a refreshing, great taste drink... this is the one ! I felt this juice was so refreshing it was almost like sticking the straw right into the coconut! I love it!
Jordan E.
At first i was a little bit skeptical about this flavor but I was surprised that it was so tasty. Bolthouse does a good job of making sure you know exactly what is in what you are putting in your body!
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love all things bolthouse. I even give it to my toddlers and they love it too. Tastes super fresh and no crazy aftertaste like some of the other things on the market now.