BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #4 in Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Producto 100% comprobado, muy bueno en embase llamativo, el contenido de los jugos y la variedad que ofrece son muy buenos, lo uso amenudo, su tamaño es aceptable, manejable para los niños, la presentación es muy llamativa, la etiquetas son coloridas y espresan su calidad y lo que ofrecen.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
These fruit and veggies drinks are absolutely delicious! My kids feel like they're getting treated, and I can feel 100% good about what I'm giving them. It's an excellent way to get veggies in they would never eat otherwise.
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
I drop one of these in the little ones lunchbox as often as possible, it's a great amount of her daily serving of fruits and veggies and she likes the taste. Just do be honest(I do to) it's affordable and can be bought at any supermarket or grocery store.
Candice M.
Henderson, NV
I love to give these to my daughter for some extra nutrition. It helps that she loves the flavor. She hates vegetables so I have to get extra nutrition where I can!
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I buy these for my son because it is hard for me to get him to get his daily fruits and vegetables in, and he absolutely loves them. I have tried them myself and they are quite tasty! Great product for a pretty decent price.
Macy T.
As much as i enjoy the flavor...its one of those drinks i only give to my kids wen they arent feeling well to boost their immune system. Its a little on the pricey side.
Samantha C.
Blythe, CA
My family and i all love all bolthouse beverages. We drink these to give us the extra boost of fruits and veggies. They taste amazing and are really healthy
Jasmine  W.
I purchased this for my kids to have as a snack and they love it. It's hard for me to get my son to eat certain veggies and thus he loves.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Fabulous product!!! I love how delicious all their products are, especially the mango. Very convenient and great for a gal on the run.
Yadira C.
My kids are always wanting to try everything they see, so I had to buy them their own juices. They love these, one of their favorite