BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caley H.
Freeport, FL
This stuff is so good that I drank way too much of it and got sick lol. Bolthouse is a good brand in general but to make an egg nog product just makes them that much better. Delicious!
Jennifer P.
I have never really had eggnog before. Mostly because it is just made with eggs and milk and that sounded unappetizing. We purchased some of this eggnog tonight for a Christmas party for work, and it was delicious. I was extremely surprised at how good it tasted. It was not too sweet and had some really nice vanilla and cinnamon flavors to it. I would highly recommend this eggnog for first timers. This really turned me on to how good an eggnog can be. :)
Kristina C.
Just recently tried this and I am glad I did. It has a different kind of spice to it but it is so good. I love egg nog and this is at the top of my list.
Amberly B.
Bloomingdale, GA
Ok I'm excited to try this! I drink bolthouse products and I drink eggnog now I need to be on the look out for this it sounds so good.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Good egg nog. I liked that this was low fat, but still had a nice, full flavor. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was impressed.
Christina N.
Does this actually taste like egg nog!?