BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #4 in Juice

This Perfect Combination Of 15 Ingredients, Like Apple, Mango, Kiwi And Spinach Are Perfectly Blended For Great Taste And A Good Source Of 6 Important Nutrients Including Vitamins A, C, And B 12.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Kiwi Puree, Spirulina Powder, Natural Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Garlic Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse Powder.
Contains Wheatgrass, Barley Grass.

Buy on Walmart
Lissa H.
I bought this smoothie I was looking for a nutritional drink because I'm dieting and trying to get healthy. I've bought others but saw this one because it was cheaper.  After taking just 3 sips of this smoothie I started feeling weird. I felt off. For about 2 hrs I felt disconnected. And also the taste is awful. I've made homemade smoothies with these same ingredients and never felt this way. I drunk like 3 bottled waters immediately trying to flush this stuff out my system. I normally don't write reviews but I was really scared that something was bad was happening to me after drinking this.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I came across this because I was looking for a green juice and to my surprise I saw this and thought that I would try it. I was happy with the drink since I first sipped it. It love that it doesn’t leave you a greens aftertaste. It’s so good that I could finish it all in one sitting. I got it at my Von store. It’s a great juice that I even give to my son.
Jennifer H.
I love fruits but I never seem to get enough in my diet and I suck at making green juice or smoothies 😐 so I’m so glad I found these! They taste really good and are sweet but I wouldn’t say they’re the healthiest green drink on the market. But I like them because they’re easily accessible, literally sold everywhere! & they taste good and are still a better option than soda
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is my second favorite flavor from Bolthouse Farms. It tastes delicious with apples and kiwis. I like Bolthouse Farms because their smoothies are good for you, and you get in your essential vitamins. I will continue to buy Green Goodness along with my top favorite Amazing Mango. I recommend both smoothies because they taste amazing.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
Green Goddess makes me feel like a goddess when I drink it! I know a lot of people say there’s too much sugar in it, but there’s sugar in all fruit and fruit juices. There’s no added sugar which is most important. If you’re looking for a green juice that doesn’t taste solely of veggies, try this!
Anna S.
This is my absolute favorite green juice! It is so easy to drink! I know it isn't the HEALTHIEST green juice because there is quite a bit of apple juice in it, but I'm far more likely to drink this every day (and several times a day) than I am any other green juice, so the increased load of nutrients into my daily diet far outweighs the little bit of added sugar from it. Other than this, I usually just drink water and tend to avoid sugary foods so the sugar in this doesn't bother me, but I know that it is something that other people don't like which is the only reason I gave this 4 stars.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This stuff is so delicious! It is packed to the hilt with fruit AND vegetables, but you would never know there was a single vegetable in this drink because it tastes like a delicious fruit smoothie. Aside from the massive delivery of fruits & veggies, it has other supplemental ingredients that really help with free radicals and helping your digestive system. If you've been thinking about trying out a green drink but are scared because its green, get over it and pick this one up!
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I tried this today and was very happy all around. I noticed there are many different fruits and veggies listed in the ingredients and no sugar added, but this is very delicious. The taste is on the fruity side, so if you're someone who doesn't like the taste of vegetables, but still wants to eat healthy, this would be great for you. I drank this when I woke up before putting anything else in my body and felt energized.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I love this drink it keeps me regular. Most people would think because of the title that it wouldn’t be good but it’s actually really sweet and very yummy. The price is reasonable and you can pretty much get them at any grocery store. I love them and I would definitely buy again
Amber B.
louisville
Bolthouse Farms is almost always on sale at Kroger. I love when they have their buy one get one free sales because I stock up! This is my favorite flavor out of all 30 flavors they have to offer. Whether it’s a boost of vegetables or fruit you need in your diet, or even just a tasty snack, Bolthouse Farms has what you need. I love these drinks. Much cheaper than Naked Juice. Very refreshing and smooth.
Jessica M.
I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can be pricey for a struggling college student! Are these reasonably priced!?
ali w.
Is this drink thick or is it easy to swallow?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this really good and is there are many other flavors?
April H.
Green Bay, WI
Alot of these have alot of added sugar to them. Arent you better off doing these yourself with real fruits and veggies?
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You can also buy the larger sizes and save money that way too.