BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #10 in Juice

This Perfect Combination Of 15 Ingredients, Like Apple, Mango, Kiwi And Spinach Are Perfectly Blended For Great Taste And A Good Source Of 6 Important Nutrients Including Vitamins A, C, And B 12.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Kiwi Puree, Spirulina Powder, Natural Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Garlic Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse Powder.
Contains Wheatgrass, Barley Grass.

Jennifer H.
I love fruits but I never seem to get enough in my diet and I suck at making green juice or smoothies 😐 so I’m so glad I found these! They taste really good and are sweet but I wouldn’t say they’re the healthiest green drink on the market. But I like them because they’re easily accessible, literally sold everywhere! & they taste good and are still a better option than soda
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is my second favorite flavor from Bolthouse Farms. It tastes delicious with apples and kiwis. I like Bolthouse Farms because their smoothies are good for you, and you get in your essential vitamins. I will continue to buy Green Goodness along with my top favorite Amazing Mango. I recommend both smoothies because they taste amazing.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
Green Goddess makes me feel like a goddess when I drink it! I know a lot of people say there’s too much sugar in it, but there’s sugar in all fruit and fruit juices. There’s no added sugar which is most important. If you’re looking for a green juice that doesn’t taste solely of veggies, try this!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This stuff is so delicious! It is packed to the hilt with fruit AND vegetables, but you would never know there was a single vegetable in this drink because it tastes like a delicious fruit smoothie. Aside from the massive delivery of fruits & veggies, it has other supplemental ingredients that really help with free radicals and helping your digestive system. If you've been thinking about trying out a green drink but are scared because its green, get over it and pick this one up!
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I tried this today and was very happy all around. I noticed there are many different fruits and veggies listed in the ingredients and no sugar added, but this is very delicious. The taste is on the fruity side, so if you're someone who doesn't like the taste of vegetables, but still wants to eat healthy, this would be great for you. I drank this when I woke up before putting anything else in my body and felt energized.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I love this drink it keeps me regular. Most people would think because of the title that it wouldn’t be good but it’s actually really sweet and very yummy. The price is reasonable and you can pretty much get them at any grocery store. I love them and I would definitely buy again
Jai C.
Forney, TX
Green Goodness by Bolthouse is the best. I swear by it. I usually drink this in the mornings with breakfast and it’s great. If you can get past the color and how it looks you will be very satisfied. Any of the green juices are pretty expensive but it’s worth the penny.
India W.
Green GOLD I call it... I use this when I’m not juicing my own greens! This stuff Is really good and it’s good for you! Walmart sells it reasonably priced. Great for when you’re eating light
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this drink because of all the good fruits in veggies in it. I will say it is very sweet and has a high sugar content- if that is something you watch then maybe stay away from this one. For me, I don’t watch my sugar intake much so this juice is delicious!!
Ritika C.
Cookeville
I really like the taste of it. I promise its a total replacement for energy drink but with all the goodness packed in a bottle. I love to have it on a go. Even when i am in store i just grab it and have it while doing groceries. Its awesome and healthy. Healthy food doesn't taste good but this actually does.
Jessica M.
I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can be pricey for a struggling college student! Are these reasonably priced!?
ali w.
Is this drink thick or is it easy to swallow?
April H.
Green Bay, WI
Alot of these have alot of added sugar to them. Arent you better off doing these yourself with real fruits and veggies?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this really good and is there are many other flavors?
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You can also buy the larger sizes and save money that way too.