BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #6 in Juice

This Perfect Combination Of 15 Ingredients, Like Apple, Mango, Kiwi And Spinach Are Perfectly Blended For Great Taste And A Good Source Of 6 Important Nutrients Including Vitamins A, C, And B 12.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Kiwi Puree, Spirulina Powder, Natural Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Garlic Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse Powder.
Contains Wheatgrass, Barley Grass.

• Is this a good breakfast replacement, or will I need to s...2 Answers
  • Is this really good and is there are many other flavors?1 Answers
  • Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You ca...1 Answers
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I tried this today and was very happy all around. I noticed there are many different fruits and veggies listed in the ingredients and no sugar added, but this is very delicious. The taste is on the fruity side, so if you're someone who doesn't like the taste of vegetables, but still wants to eat healthy, this would be great for you. I drank this when I woke up before putting anything else in my body and felt energized.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I came across this because I was looking for a green juice and to my surprise I saw this and thought that I would try it. I was happy with the drink since I first sipped it. It love that it doesn’t leave you a greens aftertaste. It’s so good that I could finish it all in one sitting. I got it at my Von store. It’s a great juice that I even give to my son.
Jennifer H.
I love fruits but I never seem to get enough in my diet and I suck at making green juice or smoothies 😐 so I’m so glad I found these! They taste really good and are sweet but I wouldn’t say they’re the healthiest green drink on the market. But I like them because they’re easily accessible, literally sold everywhere! & they taste good and are still a better option than soda
Helen Y.
That’s is an amazing product for replenishing your daily greens. If you are a person that doesn’t like eating your greens this is the perfect substitute. It’s a pick me up, vitamin and mineral supply and detox all in one and is all natural and health! This is one of my on the go go to’s when I’m not drinking fresh pressed juices. Even the kids will love it! Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
Green Goddess makes me feel like a goddess when I drink it! I know a lot of people say there’s too much sugar in it, but there’s sugar in all fruit and fruit juices. There’s no added sugar which is most important. If you’re looking for a green juice that doesn’t taste solely of veggies, try this!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I use this product as a base in my smoothies almost everyday. I add lots of veggies like spinach and kale. I also add fruits like strawberries and bananas. You can't taste the veggies and it tastes amazing.
Anna S.
This is my absolute favorite green juice! It is so easy to drink! I know it isn't the HEALTHIEST green juice because there is quite a bit of apple juice in it, but I'm far more likely to drink this every day (and several times a day) than I am any other green juice, so the increased load of nutrients into my daily diet far outweighs the little bit of added sugar from it. Other than this, I usually just drink water and tend to avoid sugary foods so the sugar in this doesn't bother me, but I know that it is something that other people don't like which is the only reason I gave this 4 stars.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This stuff is so delicious! It is packed to the hilt with fruit AND vegetables, but you would never know there was a single vegetable in this drink because it tastes like a delicious fruit smoothie. Aside from the massive delivery of fruits & veggies, it has other supplemental ingredients that really help with free radicals and helping your digestive system. If you've been thinking about trying out a green drink but are scared because its green, get over it and pick this one up!
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
YUMMY. This is the only green Juice I have bought and liked instantly. It’s a little pricey but Kroger has great sales on it. It’s filling but maybe a tad bit high in sugars( I guess the taste comes with a price haha). I recommend this product and all the other flavors.
Madison H.
Coventry Twp, OH
Looking at this I thought it would be disgusting. It so wasn’t! It is such a delicious fruit juice! You can really find it anywhere- Wal-Mart, Target, Grocery stores.. I like to drink these daily because I’m terrible at eating my fruits and veggies! Yeah, this has some sugar to it but I count this as a win!
Jessica M.
I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can be pricey for a struggling college student! Are these reasonably priced!?
ali w.
Is this drink thick or is it easy to swallow?
April H.
Green Bay, WI
Alot of these have alot of added sugar to them. Arent you better off doing these yourself with real fruits and veggies?
Becky M.
Athens, AL
Is this a good breakfast replacement, or will I need to supplement it with other foods? I usually make my own smoothies, but sometimes being able to grab something already made is much easier and quicker.
Angela S.
Is this really good and is there are many other flavors?