Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness

by Bolthouse Farms

This Perfect Combination Of 15 Ingredients, Like Apple, Mango, Kiwi And Spinach Are Perfectly Blended For Great Taste And A Good Source Of 6 Important Nutrients Including Vitamins A, C, And B 12.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Kiwi Puree, Spirulina Powder, Natural Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Garlic Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse Powder.
Contains Wheatgrass, Barley Grass.

How does this compare to Naked juices?
Is this any good?
How much sugar is in this? I know a lot of these juices can have lots of sugar so i’m just curious!
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness!
How would you rate this product?
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
I don't know about you - but I have a hard time getting my youngest (7) to eat anything even remotely healthy. He'll cave with bananas, but that's about it. Enter Green Goodness. My husband had picked a few up when they were on sale at Meijer - and the green got him. He tried it and... wow - it goes with breakfast. With after-school snack... got to have a glass before bed at night. It's a little expensive for him to be drinking it like it's a 'drink,' but, frankly, I'll spend the money for him to get some vitamins in his system!!
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Keyline D.
I like this smoothy because it contains vegetables and fruits plus the taste and smell it has is super delicious
Cheerio T.
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Cheerio T.
This smoothie isn’t organic but super tasty and got spirulina, broccoli, spinach and a bunch of good stuff. Human loved this green goodness. Yum. Woof! IG : @cheeriotheshibainu Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
ARICA H.
Troy, MO
Love a good green smoothie. I need to up my courage to drink the one with kale in it. However this taste great
Brittney B.
Cataula, GA
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Brittney B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The green goodness is a great 100 percent fruit juice smoothie. This one is my favorite I prefer these over the naked brand
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite juice that gives me the kick start for my day! I love the sweet taste of apple 🍏 and kiwi 🥝! I always take advantage of sales at my grocery store so I can stock up. Excellent product.... Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
I have been obsessed with this product line for a long time I just loves it! The fresh crisp taste of combinations they offer. A good balance of fruits and veggies. There are a couple with some spices these are for you acquired taste only, I love trying new things so I'm game most of the time. A good price, I found at Kroger and Walmart, but Kroger's bottles have a few more ounces to them.
Venus H.
Purchased at: Kroger
A good healthy drink that’s packed with vitamins. I drink these when I’m sick and unable to eat solid food. They are kind of expensive for the size but definitely worth the cost. They taste great and make you feel energized.
Aimee S.
My boyfriend and I both love this smoothie! It tastes so good you'd never realize how good it is for you. A great way to get all your vitamins and minerals in for the day.
Katerine O.
louisville
This detox juice is amazing. I normally always got the breakfast smoothie but I decided to try this in out. It’s great! I don’t feel bloated most of the week. Takes out anything harmful from your body and it’s so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...