Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness

by Bolthouse Farms

This Perfect Combination Of 15 Ingredients, Like Apple, Mango, Kiwi And Spinach Are Perfectly Blended For Great Taste And A Good Source Of 6 Important Nutrients Including Vitamins A, C, And B 12.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Kiwi Puree, Spirulina Powder, Natural Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Garlic Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse Powder.
Contains Wheatgrass, Barley Grass.

How does this compare to Naked juices?
Is this any good?
How much sugar is in this? I know a lot of these juices can have lots of sugar so i’m just curious!
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness!
How would you rate this product?
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Kristy I.
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Kristy I.
I asked my partner to look for this brand after reading a great review on its berry boost in this influenster app. A reviewer described it thick like a smoothie. He cld not find berry boost but got this instead. Just pouring it into a glass made me go wow, it is dense. I was impressed with the taste too, the brand made an effort to stand out from other competitors. I make my own juice sometimes from mixed fruits and I usually needed to add water to balance it out, but this was great as it is.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Bolthouse Farm drinks! They are great drinks that are very nutritious. They come in many different flavors. The are a good quality drink at an affordable price. I have been drinking Bolthouse Farms drinks for several years now. I will continue to buy Bolthouse Farms drinks in the future.
Purchased at: Kroger
Good good good. Out of all the flavors they have, this is the best tasting by far. I thought the blueberry was my favorite… Not now. Not anymore. This is my favorite flavor. I know that because it’s green, and has all these fruits in it, that is good for me. That makes me feel even better about this purchase. Right now they are buy one get one free at Kroger. I will be going back and stocking up tomorrow.
Milton, DE
I wasn’t sure how much I would like the “green juice” but it is so good. It’s like drinking candy! The ingredients are wonderful so many fruits and vegetables and you don’t recognize them individually. Great flavor, I wish it were a little cheaper but it is less expensive than some of the other competitors. They are the only ones with the vanilla chai tea and it is AMAZING!
West Columbia, SC
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Nichael L.
Purchased at: Publix
This drink does not stand a chance with me. It's 100% juice so it's a great on the go smoothie with nutritional value. I love the flavor it's not bitter or too sweet. It's easy to carry very affordable. This is my absolute go to product which recommend to everyone when I'm able.
Summerville
Purchased at: Publix
Yummy yummy yummy! 😋. Okay, so I'm a veggie and fruit lover. This fruit juice smoothie is soooo good! It contains 5 different fruits and a host of other healthy ingredients, which include spirulina, green tea, broccoli, spinach, and wheatgrass. Try it today! You won't be disappointed. Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It's perfect if you don't have time for a breakfast or coffee,it fills you up and gives you energy. SUSTAINABLE energy!!! Not just caffeine and sugar. I really like the taste and the price isn't bad compared to some other brands. I have recommended this to friends,and they love it too.
Fort Wayne, IN
It’s SO GOOD. And I love knowing I’m getting a lot of vitamins! It is high in sugar, but none of it is added. It’s also a little pricey, but if you find it on sale for BOGO then it’s a decent price. And if you’re drinking it as a meal placement then it makes it feel more affordable! Wish this had more veggies in it though :/
Cameron, NC
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness uploaded by Heather A.
This is absolutely delicious! My kids love it I love it, it's just yummy and healthy. If my kids love this and will drink it it's a win! My kids just know it tastes good they don't care if it's healthy and packed with vitamins and minerals. It's a steal at my favorite grocery store! #FoodLion
Fort Wayne , IN
Great taste, no tasting of any vegetable, you get your daily fruit intake all at an affordable price. If you are looking for a great tasting product boathouse farms is the product for you. I've had sever of their different flavors and this so far is my go to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...