BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #9 in Juice

This Perfect Combination Of 15 Ingredients, Like Apple, Mango, Kiwi And Spinach Are Perfectly Blended For Great Taste And A Good Source Of 6 Important Nutrients Including Vitamins A, C, And B 12.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Kiwi Puree, Spirulina Powder, Natural Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Garlic Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse Powder.
Contains Wheatgrass, Barley Grass.

• Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You can also b...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can...12 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This stuff is so delicious! It is packed to the hilt with fruit AND vegetables, but you would never know there was a single vegetable in this drink because it tastes like a delicious fruit smoothie. Aside from the massive delivery of fruits & veggies, it has other supplemental ingredients that really help with free radicals and helping your digestive system. If you've been thinking about trying out a green drink but are scared because its green, get over it and pick this one up!
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I tried this today and was very happy all around. I noticed there are many different fruits and veggies listed in the ingredients and no sugar added, but this is very delicious. The taste is on the fruity side, so if you're someone who doesn't like the taste of vegetables, but still wants to eat healthy, this would be great for you. I drank this when I woke up before putting anything else in my body and felt energized.
Kacie-Jo B.
I love Bolthouse juices (the vegan ones, that is), but my husband is obsessed. We are on a strict budget with our groceries, but this is the one pricey item he refuses to give up. It would be more cost effective to make our own, but you can't been the convenience. They also use a lot of ingredients that are not that easy to come by, such as chlorells, barley grass, echinacea, and more.
Monica K.
I love to juice cleanse and Bolthouse green blend is awesome! I can taste the fresh ingredients and it’s so gentle on my stomach. It’s also low in sugar which is really helpful. When I want to have a protein shake, using the green juice is a great alternative to using almond or soy milk. It’s a great breakfast beverage too! Love it~
Michaela C.
I love Green Goodness!  I have used this before when I was sick and trying to keep up my vitamins and minerals, and it was so much nicer than messing with making my own juice or eating a bunch of individual fruits.  It has a nice, thick texture that makes it seem more like a smoothie.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
Green Goddess makes me feel like a goddess when I drink it! I know a lot of people say there’s too much sugar in it, but there’s sugar in all fruit and fruit juices. There’s no added sugar which is most important. If you’re looking for a green juice that doesn’t taste solely of veggies, try this!
Anna S.
This is my absolute favorite green juice! It is so easy to drink! I know it isn't the HEALTHIEST green juice because there is quite a bit of apple juice in it, but I'm far more likely to drink this every day (and several times a day) than I am any other green juice, so the increased load of nutrients into my daily diet far outweighs the little bit of added sugar from it. Other than this, I usually just drink water and tend to avoid sugary foods so the sugar in this doesn't bother me, but I know that it is something that other people don't like which is the only reason I gave this 4 stars.
Rachel H.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
As far as green juice goes, this one is pretty yummy. It has a strong fruity flavor and I love the packaging since it is opaque and doesn’t allow you to see what your drinking. I still hate the look of green juice and would rather not look at it. The texture is smooth and not too thick.
Kate F.
These drinks are the best if you feel like your body needs a little TLC. They are packed full of amazing green vegetables and fruits, and other yummy nutrients your body craves. I see sales on these at Publix all the time, and I stock up. Perfect for before or after workouts, when your sick, or just feel a little depleted.
India W.
Green GOLD I call it... I use this when I’m not juicing my own greens! This stuff Is really good and it’s good for you! Walmart sells it reasonably priced. Great for when you’re eating light
Jessica M.
I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can be pricey for a struggling college student! Are these reasonably priced!?
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You can also buy the larger sizes and save money that way too.