BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #33 in Smoothies

Bolthouse® Farms Green Goodness® 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts.
Packed with antioxidants A & C.
13 servings of fruit & veggies per bottle.
Blend of from and not from concentrate juices.
Sweetened only with all natural fruit.
52fl oz (1.625qt) 1.54L. see more...

• Is this a good breakfast replacement, or will I need to supplemen...2 Answers
  • Is this drink thick or is it easy to swallow?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got this large container for under $5 at Walmart. I literally drink it every day and I always keep one to two jugs in my fridge. You can drink as is or add to smoothies. Bolt House has so many great blends and I’ve tried them all.
Lynn B.
I like most of the flavors, but this isn’t my favorite. I prefer the taste of the red or orange drinks. This isn’t as sweet as some of the other flavors. It’s thick like a smoothie. I treat myself to them as they are expensive. I stock up when they are on sale at my local grocery store. I would buy this flavor again if my first choose wasn’t available. You are getting a large serving of fruits and vegetables in each bottle.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this green juice. It's so healthy and delicious. It has a bunch of greens and other veggies in it, along with fruits. The fruit overpowers the veggies so you don't know they are in there. This juice is super healthy for you and at my store it usually cost about $4. They also have other flavors. I recommend this!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This drink is absolutely delicious and it's got a lot of vegetables and fruits in it. The taste is amazing and doesn't have that green earthy taste that most of the other healthy green drinks have.
Chix S.
I get these big containers when they go on sale at my local grocery store because they end up being a better deal than the single serve bottles. These juices are really high in sugar because of all the fruits that are in a serving size so I usually water my glass down quite a bit. The actual taste of the green goddess is fruity so you don't even taste the greens which can be a good thing for some people. Overall I would recommend this product.
Jackie A.
These taste good as a fun treat, but I wouldn't drink them as a health drink. Honestly, it's mostly fillers like apple juice. Just because it's green, that doesn't mean it's good for you. This product contains a lot of sugar, and not that much greens. Also, it's pasteurized, which kills much of the potential benefits.
Sonia P.
Orlando, FL
I wasn't really into smoothies before I try this one, I buy this every week because I love the sourness and sweetness at the same time of the product. One thing that I don't like is the color that green it makes you don't try it. But once you try it you would totally like it
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
So I don't know any one who does this but when I get sick I go to the market and buy the big bottle of green goodness and drink it till it's gone. It's loaded with many vitamins and the taste is amazing. I usually get the other flavors but this is my go to when sick.
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
Just as good as Naked but much cheaper and more often on sale. We buy this misty from Ralph's and love to stock up when it is at a good price. It's very tasty and refreshing, and enables me to get some much needed good stuff into my picky kids diet.
Talia R.
This is soooo good! The color can be a little scary but the taste is fruity. This smoothie/juice is on the thicker side but nothing unbeatable. My son loves to drink a glass in the morning. Love the ingredients that are in this juice.
ali w.
Is this drink thick or is it easy to swallow?
Becky M.
Athens, AL
Is this a good breakfast replacement, or will I need to supplement it with other foods? I usually make my own smoothies, but sometimes being able to grab something already made is much easier and quicker.