Bolthouse Farms Fruit Smoothie + Boosts C-Boost uploaded by Tracy M.Bolthouse Farms Fruit Smoothie + Boosts C-Boost uploaded by Kayla H.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms C-Boost™ 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts.
8 servings of fruit per bottle.
1200% daily value Vitamin C.
Blend of from concentrate and not from concentrate juices.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

• I was wondering if the consistency of this was more juice or milk...4 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Fruit Smoothie + Boosts C-Boost
  • "Bolthhouse Farms has really good shakes, yes they are high in carbohydrates, but they offer other nutritional values that ( to me ) make up for it." in 1 review
  • "Its so good, has a nice peach mango flavor, and is actually filling enough that I can use it as a meal replacement or drink half a bottle to control snacking." in 1 review
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert
I bought these from a local reams market just a week ago for 50 cents! Usually they are outrageously expensive at over $3 a bottle for the small size, so i couldn't pass up this deal. It totally tasted great and is macro friendly.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
If you really need a vitamin c boost this is the drink to do so besides eating oranges or sipping orange juice. The flavor is sweet with a tangy after taste and it's so fulfilling that it could be a snack or light meal replacement. Bolthouse is truly never disappointing and this is a flavor I added to my list. Not pricey, would definitely buy again.
Angel F.
Foodie Expert
My husband grabbed these while grocery shopping this morning, i've tried the breakfast smoothie and the mango from Bolthouse, but not this one. Its less sweeter than i wanted but its still really good. Its good to drink if you want a quick immune system fix like if youre about to get sick. My husband and I got the biggest size and chugged and finished the bottle on our way home.
Jennifer D.
South Phoenix
Out of all the Bolthouse Farms juices , this is my #1 favorite!! I drink it every single day , it gives a great boost of energy and the mango flavor is incredible! Definitely recommend!!!
Jen M.
Foodie Expert
I used to love this product, it had vitamins I needed and was good for my skin. I have fruit allergies, so it had a good blend that I was not allergic to. They changed the recipe and now it has an ingredient that I am allergic to. I believe they also added a sugary fruit juice that is low in nutritional value. I no longer drink it.
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
Foodie Expert
This drink is my favorite of the brand it is like natural orange juice but much better. It has a lot of Vitamin C so every time I start to feel a little down I grab one of these.
Lucie N.
Fishers, IN
In order to be heathier, I have tried several smoothies including Bolthouse Farms Fruit Smoothie + Boosts C-Boost. Whenever I buy a variety of Bolthouse Drinks, I tend to go for this one. It tastes good, is inexpensive to buy, and is heathier than drinks like soda or juice.
Idalmis C.
Foodie Expert
This drink is DELICIOUS. I first tried it when my cousin had some & asked if I could have some. When I went back home I wanted to go to the store to buy myself some more.
Jessie B.
Orlando , FL
This juice tastes great! It's my go to when people around me are under the weather or when I'm working a lot and may feel run down. It's definitely worth the price
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I am on a very strict diet so boathouse products are a definite god send. They manage to make healthy taste good. This specific flavor is definitely one of my favorites. At first i didn't want to try it but then i saw all the good reviews and I'm happy i did!
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
I was wondering if the consistency of this was more juice or milkshake