BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sun-ripened raspberries and merlot grapes have joined forces, all for the betterment of your salad experience. This sweet, savory blend is perfect for green salads, and fruit salads, and also plays nicely with chicken, pork and fish as a marinade. With a puny 30 calories and 0.5 grams of fat per serving, feel free to use it at will. see more...

Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is pretty delicious! Hard to find sometimes, but I’m excited when I do find it. It goes great with a salad with grilled chicken and summer fruits. Really a lovely pairing. It’s refreshing and not at all heavy, which I love.
Amanda W.
Duncannon, PA
I love this salad dressing! Can be a dressing or a marinade. A bit pricy but quality is there. I will continue to support this brand.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
My absolute favorite dressing, if only Amazon would carry it....sooon because I purchase a lot on the pantry prime.
Yahaira C.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is a light but full of flavor product for a couple of dollars. Adds just enough flavor to any simple salad.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
I love this brand they make quality products. I am satisfied with the flavor. I recommend this to other people.
Cassia S.
austin, TX
Super duper tasty! I don't think I've ever had anything from Bolthouse Farms that left me disappointed.
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
Raspberry Merlot... hello. Such a good flavour, and the wine addict in me gravitated towards this vinaigrette. Low in sugar and great on spinach or other greeens with avocado and some grapes.
VE-1140167 andry r.
me gusta para cuando hago ensaladas, le da un toque diferente de sabor cuando cocino, la recomiendo aunque deberia traer mas
Kaitlyn D.
Fredericton
A great salad dressing for the summer months very refreshing and flavourful great on mixed greens a D also fruit
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
OH MY GAWD I didn't know that Bolthouse Farms sold this flavor of dressing!!!! I'm really want to try it, but who here has tried it and liked it?? I'm curious for feedback!