Bolthouse Farms Extra Virgin Olive Oil Vinaigrette Classic Balsamic uploaded by Mary N.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura T.
Altoona, PA
For just putting on salads, and not using for cooking, this is the best salad dressing on the market right now. It is pricey, but the taste is everything. Purchased multiple times.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio , TX
This particular brand has never disappointed me. The flavor the texture and the freshness is what attracts me! Healthy lifestyles are hard this particular brand makes everything easy! Bolthouse Farms carrots are the best with this dressing!
Chelsie C.
LOVE bolthouse farms salad dressing! They are so flavorful and never too heavy or overpowering of the salad! They are small bottles for the price but def worth it flavorwise. I'd buy again and recommend
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
I'm always looking for healthier alternatives to some of my normal staples and this balsamic vinaigrette is not only great on any salad, but i also use for a dip with my veggies like carrots and cucumbers!
Tash V.
Recently purchased this to use for a thanksgiving recipe. This dressing is so versatile that it works in many recipes; salads, marinades, dressings...
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is very good quality dressing and it’s expensive but goes on sale often which is how I got it but it doesnt burn your lips which is a plus!
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm always trying new salad dressings and this is one of my recent favorites. It has just the right amount of tang!
Ashley H.
Just OK. I like the shape of the bottle for fitting in my fridge. A little on the thinned out side for my taste