BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

We’ve Always Envied Italy For Their Abundant Olive Groves And Vineyards. Now The Italians Will Envy Us Right Back. Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Juicy Tomatoes, Onions, Red Peppers, Sweet Basil, Herbs And Spices. Amazing On Salads, Arguably Even Better On Sandwiches Or As A Marinade.

Water, Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, White Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Tomatoes, Salt, Onions, Red Peppers, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic, Spice (Black Pepper, Oregano, Marjoram, Basil, Thyme, Sage), Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Mushroom Powder, Caramel Color.

Fancy G.
amazing value for an amazing dressing ! the price is perfect for what it’s worth & it taste amazing with my favorite vegetables . the flavor is satisfying and not over powering and i definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great dressing .
eirini t.
This is a good product, I’ll buy this when I don’t have time to make my own dressing . I use it as a marinade too. It has a nice light olive oil Taste. I usually find it at wegmans or Whole Foods. Its time saving !!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Narumi T.
 I enjoy nice Italian dressing, and this is one of my favorites. Deep taste, but its not too greasy, so you won't get tired of the taste as you are eating the salad. I also like this because it has vinegar in it. I also love the fact that you can buy this at any grocery stores.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Very flavorful dressing! Only need a little bit to kick up your salad or veggies. Would probably make a good marinade if you eat meat (I don’t). A little pricier than I’m willing to pay again because I get the same flavor kick from other less expensive brands
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
Fantastic taste on every kindly of salad imagineable! Just the right amount of raspberry that it doesn't overpower all of the other flavors!! Perfect for veggies and fruit salads alike! I also love to blend this up with a bit of plain greek yogurt for an extra special treat!!
Emily T.
This is the only dressing I will buy at the stores. It's super light and a little can go a long way. I'm not a fan of regular dressings such as ranch so it's nice to have this around the house. Will continue to buy this!
A G.
I really appreciate this brand when I'm counting calories for the taste and the amount of calorie is unbelievable I love this dressing The Taste is great I love the Tang in the vinaigrette
Brittany T.
Hilliard, OH
Bolthouse dressing are my go to. They come in a variety of flavors. Only complaint is that it the stability of the dressing isn’t as long as other brands.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt