BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

A blend of 3 from concentrate juice and not from concentrate juices with added ingredients. see more...

Kristina G.
As far as ready made green juices go, this brand tastes the most like something you'd make yourself at home. Great plain or used in smoothies​. I ran it thru the blender with some frozen blueberries to change the color and make it a little icy and slushy for my ten year old picky eater and he thought it was delicious and had no idea he was drinking mom's green juice. Love this stuff!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I absolutely love this drink! It's perfectly delicious and healthy, and usually on sale more often than the naked juices. I also like that it is not as thick as naked typically is. This is a refreshing green juice that I don't have to force myself to drink simply for the healthiness of it - in fact, I usually grab for it over any juices!
Michelle Q.
Love this. Tastes so yummy and you would not even think there are veggies in it. I personally like the individual size bottles because I can take them with me on the go. This is very comparable to trader joes brand which I wish would do individual bottles. I trust this brand much more then the naked
Kassandra E.
Plano, TX
This stuff is great! My husband gets on these healthy kicks every now and then and its the only "green" juice he can drink without making faces like a small child. I personally enjoy it on a regular basis. I like that is pasteurized so you don't have to worry!
Emilie D.
Yes it's green, yes it looks a bit concerning, but believe me this green machine is tasty and satisfying! The flavor is just right not very sugary but it has just the right amount of sweetness to make it mm-mm yummy! I love bolthouse because its non GMO and the ingredients are all natural.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I initially began buying this drink because it was much cheaper than the alternatives, Odwalla and naked. While I don't like it as much as the Odwalla one, I think it tastes very similar to the naked juice and is only a fraction of the price. Because I'm a cheapskate, I'll continue to buy bolthouse.
Yolanda V.
I was quite surprised at how much I liked this. The green color is off putting but once you get past that the drink itself is pretty good. The reason for the four star is the sugar content is still pretty high. I know its fruit and veggie sugar but still sugar is sugar.
Alana L.
Fairfield
I tried a different size of this flavor and did not like it at all. I have had other Bolthouse flavors with vegetables and they were good but this one tasted like I was drinking grass or weeds. I tried to finish the bottle but I really couldn't, it horrible.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love love love this green juice!!! Its sweet enough to calm certain sweet cravings. The texture is light and not to thick. Pretty packaging and easy to use. I love using this as a smoothie in the morning its so yummy. Highly recommend it!! Its best chilled!!
Miranda A.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is such a tasty drink and I would drink it everyday if I could! It tastes mostly like bananas and pineapples and you can't even taste the greens in there! It makes me feel so healthy because of all of the great ingredients in there