BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Contains kale, spinach, romaine, cucumber, celery & a squeeze of lemon. see more...

Taylor U.
Blackfalds , AB
I buy the biggest bottle these come in (2 litre maybe?) once a week and consume a cup every morning with my breakfast and vitamins. I think the price is right on point for these! Tastes amazing! I would recommend this for sure!
Bianca B.
While this doesn't look like the most appealing green juice, it tastes great! I rarely have the time to make smoothies from scratch in the morning so this is a good alternative. It isn't cheap but the large sizes often go on sale so I try to pick those up.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I buy this when I'm too lazy to make my own juice. It's packed full of your daily intake of veggies and fruit and has great flavor.
Sarah T.
I love this for when I'm on the go and need something quick. Great when I'm playing sports for a little refuel.