BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Contains kale, spinach, romaine, cucumber, celery & a squeeze of lemon. see more...

Karolin G.
This tastes great, not as sweet as others that I have tasted. This brand is often on sale so I feel it is a good value plus my teenagers like it!
Kristine R.
Very good very comparable to the name brand. I enjoy this drink very much. Could be a little bit sweeter has a bit of a bitter after taste
Treasure W.
My favorite green drink ever. Weirdly enough I actually enjoy that I can taste the slight vegetable flavor. Not too sweet. 100%recommend
Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
I love this juice because it has all of the healthy stuff but it tastes great. My child even loves it. My only complaint is the price.
Liz S.
For a green colored drink is surprisingly light and refreshing! Lower in sugar than a lot of these types of drinks which is appreciated
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
The Bolthouse juice blends have great flavors. The daily greens help to get in some green vegetables but with great fruit flavors.
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you like celery this is for you. I did not like it even when I put some in a smoothie but it’s very healthy so I still drank it.
Maya E.
Morrow, GA
I'll take bolthouse farms over naked any day! Their drinks taste more fresh and they're not oversaturated with too much sugar
Holly G.
Minnetonka, MN
Plain I don't like this flavor. But it tastes amazing mixed in a smoothie. And it has all the good stuff that greens offer
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
I thought I was the first to use 'em , great taste always fresh, all the flavors are married well. Great snack substitute.