BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Contains kale, spinach, romaine, cucumber, celery & a squeeze of lemon. see more...

Jen W.
Chattanooga, TN
Yuck yuck yuck! I love kale but this stuff is awful! The smell along with it is something to be left alone. I couldn't even chug this thing quickly it was just not my cup of tea!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
We know how important it is for us to have our greens on a daily basis. I find having a glass in the morning over ice gives the energy I need. Thus brand is a definite must.
Katherine H.
W Lafayette, IN
I love how easy this makes having fruits and veggies in my busy days. As a college student, meals can be super fast and on the go, but this is easy to grab as I run out the door. Love the taste too
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This tastes so good but is disappointing when you look at the nutrition facts. There is tons of sugar and the serving size is half. There are other brands with much healthier options.
Angel L.
This is one of my favorites from the Boathouse Farms Brand. I purchase these during majority of my shopping trips. The amount of nutrients and vitamins you get from these is amazing, but the only downfall is the sugar content.
Kimberly G.
Johnson City , TN
Looks really scary and intimidating at first but honestly it taste great. I could drink this stuff all day. The price is pretty decent and the packaging is just great. I definitely recommend to others.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Bren m.
Traverse City
A good way to get fruit and vegtables into your daily diet. A bit pricy to add to my diet daily or families daily but much better them a smoothie or soda
Maria V.
This was the first green drink I had. It made me feel so good. Energetic and detoxed. I drank one daily for a week and noticed a different in my body.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
It may look not so yummy but it actually tastes pretty good. Upside is that your also getting your fruits and veggies all together in one drink.