BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Contains kale, spinach, romaine, cucumber, celery & a squeeze of lemon. see more...

Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
Honestly my favourite juices! I stock up on these everytime I go to Kroger! Kroger has them at such a great price they’re hard to pass up. I drink mostly water (like 99.5% of the time I choose water) but I really enjoy these! They have a very strong standing of nutritional ingredients and deliver them with such a great taste! It’s hard to believe the ingredients when these juices taste soooo good!!
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
This is a delicious blend of greens and fruit that doesn't have that "green" taste some people don't like (personally, I love it though).

I'm only giving it three stars because, while it is tasty, it also has 16 g of sugar and 20 g of carbohydrates per serving. I know that that is from the fruit and fruit juice concentrate - but that still puts it on par with soda, sugar-wise so this is definitely more of a "sometimes treat" than a healthy staple for me.
Abigail H.
I like all of the Bolthouse Farms drinks. I really like that all of the indgredients are natural and the bottle shows me what fruits or vegetables are in the drink. They taste yummy and I like that I can get my daily servings of vegetables and fruit on-the-go!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
This by far my favorite green juice! So tasty and healthy. Better than the alternatives. So many good greens but still has a great flavor. This exceeded my green juice expectations. I will buy this again and again. I recommend this brand to everyone!
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
I could drink this all day everyday. Such a great flavor and you would never guess that it's chock full of Greens. Not really expensive and usually can find it on sale and any grocery store! definitely recommended.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I really like the bolthouse farms drinks. The green juice tastes a lot like apple to me, less of vegetables so I think a lot of people would like it. Is it the healthiest? Probably not but I think majority of the juices you pick are going to be that way.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
My review is being given solely on the taste. My friend drank one before her run and she let me try some and it was awful. I didn't know what to expect but I think I'll stay toward the more fruitier ones!
Betty B.
Not something I would drink often because it's super sugar filled but it is yummy! Definitely doesn't taste like your drinking veggies! Texture is a bit thick but icing it down helps. Less expensive than other brands too!
Abigail D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So many healthy greens in one tasty bottle! Whenever you're craving a burger or chocolate, go for one of these. It's sweet enough and filling enough so that you'll be good for a while.
Jen W.
Chattanooga, TN
Yuck yuck yuck! I love kale but this stuff is awful! The smell along with it is something to be left alone. I couldn't even chug this thing quickly it was just not my cup of tea!