BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It Isn’t Always Convenient To Carry Around A Combination Of Cucumber, Celery, Romaine, Kale, Kiwi And Other Greens To Snack On. Which Is Why We Put Their Juices All Together For You In This Bottle.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cucumber Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cucumber Juice Concentrate), Celery Juice From Concentrate (Water, Celery Juice Concentrate), Kiwi Puree, Banana Puree, Lemon Juice, Kale Juice, Romaine Lettuce Juice, Spinach Puree, Green Bell Pepper Juice, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), (Chicory) Root Fiber, Natural Flavors, Spirulina, Wheatgrass.
Contains Wheatgrass.

• Is this juice bitter? I've tried other green juices and t...1 Answers
  • "Good taste and really great price." in 1 review
Bryn N.
Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of this taste. It's packed with good things and not a lot of other sugar (like other smoothie drinks usually are), but this just tasted too bitter to me and had an odd after-taste.  I think if you're into green juices, it's worth a shot due to being healthier than the average, but I won't be re-buying.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I had high hopes for this juice blend. It’s full of super nutritious ingredients and more than a daily dose of fruits and vegetables which is great, but it smelled like absolute garbage. I couldn’t get past the smell and the taste was pretty bad too. Maybe adding a little more fruit would help. Yuck!
Lacie K.
If you're someone who doesn't necessarily like or have time to eat all the greens you need, this drink is for you! It's very good, and you can literally feel your body fueling with vitamins, you'll feel amazing after drinking this! Definitely buying again!
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
So I love green juices but I know they add sugar or other unhealthy ingredients to their supposed healthy drink. Bolthouse is no different unfortunately. The taste is wonderful but I just wish it didn’t make me feel as unhealthy.
Dylan E.
Rochester Hls, MI
I enjoy many other flavors but this one was not one of them. I could not finish 3 complete sips of this flavor. The kale flavor was way too strong, it tasted like more kale and spinach than the fruits in it.
Karly G.
This use to be a favorite of mine until I started paying attention to the nutritional facts. We all get carried away with the fact that there are vegetables/fruit in our drink that we don’t stop to see all the other additives and sugars that are in it just to make it taste good. This is just a glorified “health” drink. Tastes great but wouldn’t pay for this garbage again.
Stephanie A.
Kokomo, IN
I buy this to put in smoothies occasionally. It’s a little pricey and I have a hard time with the taste. It looks great and it has all the good stuff in it but I’ve always been a sweet smoothie drinker and this stuff isn’t what I’m used too. Of course it isn’t supposed to be sweet lol so I just pair it with things I live in my smoothie to balance it out.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
Bolt house farms is quality made and tasting. I’ve tried many flavors but the greens is my favorite. It has a delicious taste and makes me feel good knowing I’m doing my body good!
Nicki S.
This is my go to for all things juice!!! The taste was definitely way weird and a little off putting the first time I tried this but I have grown to love it! I usually drink half of these when I’m on the go or in a rush out the door. Also perfect after a night of binge drinking and eating because it just feels light and clean
Aymi T.
I really loved the taste, I plan to buy some more of the daily greems eventually. It is green in colour. Overall I really liked the drink, would be even better if it was in a glass bottle rather than a plastic bottle. Maybe someday they will replace to glass?
Danielle I.
Is this juice bitter? I've tried other green juices and they weren't good at all.

back