Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens

by Bolthouse Farms

It Isn’t Always Convenient To Carry Around A Combination Of Cucumber, Celery, Romaine, Kale, Kiwi And Other Greens To Snack On. Which Is Why We Put Their Juices All Together For You In This Bottle.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cucumber Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cucumber Juice Concentrate), Celery Juice From Concentrate (Water, Celery Juice Concentrate), Kiwi Puree, Banana Puree, Lemon Juice, Kale Juice, Romaine Lettuce Juice, Spinach Puree, Green Bell Pepper Juice, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), (Chicory) Root Fiber, Natural Flavors, Spirulina, Wheatgrass.
Contains Wheatgrass.

Have you tried this in a smoothie/with other drinks or do you prefer to drink this by itself?
Is this juice bitter? I've tried other green juices and they weren't good at all.
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Good taste and really great price.in reviews
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,265 reviews
Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am Vegan and love these smoothies! You can get 3-13 servings of your vegetables and fruit in one glass. They usually taste good and I mix it with cranberry juice for good urinary tract health!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens uploaded by Melanie F.
Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Kroger
I definitely prefer to drink my veggies when possible! This Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens is a wonderful way to stay healthy, put some good stuff in your body and still enjoy the taste!
Venus H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Nasty! I picked this up by accident thinking it was the green smoothie. Big mistake! It was not very tasty.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,218 reviews
Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I can’t handle the taste well I know that is good for me but I just can’t taste the kiwi I just taste the celery flavor and I just don’t like it probably I will purchase the one that have strawberry and bananas but this one is a big NO for me
Bradli N.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
I recently purchased this drink because my local grocery store was having a great sale on them . B1G1 free. I have had the “green goodness” drink many times before and thought I would give this one a try since it has primarily mostly veggies. It was delicious and I was pleasantly surprised . It’s not as sweet as the green goodness drink , but it taste just as good .
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is ok. Is definitely not a delicious drink but I mean you get a healthy drink. You can taste the veggies more than the fruits, it has low sugar and it fills you up. I want to try different flavors from this brand. It's about the same price as a soda, I rather have a healthy drink.
Kaede M.
This taste amazing!!! I can not stress how good this is omg. Best juice you will ever taste
Liz H.
Bolthouse Farms Daily Greens uploaded by Liz H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super delicious ! One of my favorite Bolthouse drinks .. especially when I’m feeling like I need a cleanse or something light . The price is reasonable and you can find them at any grocery store .
Sharon S.
Hickory
I love it but I can only find this flavor of Bolthouse farms Daily Greens in the large bottles and I am greaved  over the matter. Walmart carrys the small bottles but that gets very expensive. I like this flavor because I HATE
SICKNIG SWEET ANYTHING. And they Daily Greens are just right for me. I regret to say if I can't get my flavor I will be forced to find a replacement. Not everyone likes everything so sweet
kristine. M.
Staten Island , NY
Yesss Bolthouse is awesome I love their drinks I add them to my smoothies they’re so so delicious