BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It Isn’t Always Convenient To Carry Around A Combination Of Cucumber, Celery, Romaine, Kale, Kiwi And Other Greens To Snack On. Which Is Why We Put Their Juices All Together For You In This Bottle.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cucumber Juice From Concentrate (Water, Cucumber Juice Concentrate), Celery Juice From Concentrate (Water, Celery Juice Concentrate), Kiwi Puree, Banana Puree, Lemon Juice, Kale Juice, Romaine Lettuce Juice, Spinach Puree, Green Bell Pepper Juice, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), (Chicory) Root Fiber, Natural Flavors, Spirulina, Wheatgrass.
Contains Wheatgrass.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good taste and really great price." in 1 review
Bryn N.
Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of this taste. It's packed with good things and not a lot of other sugar (like other smoothie drinks usually are), but this just tasted too bitter to me and had an odd after-taste.  I think if you're into green juices, it's worth a shot due to being healthier than the average, but I won't be re-buying.
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
Honestly my favourite juices! I stock up on these everytime I go to Kroger! Kroger has them at such a great price they’re hard to pass up. I drink mostly water (like 99.5% of the time I choose water) but I really enjoy these! They have a very strong standing of nutritional ingredients and deliver them with such a great taste! It’s hard to believe the ingredients when these juices taste soooo good!!
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
So I love green juices but I know they add sugar or other unhealthy ingredients to their supposed healthy drink. Bolthouse is no different unfortunately. The taste is wonderful but I just wish it didn’t make me feel as unhealthy.
Dylan E.
Rochester Hls, MI
I enjoy many other flavors but this one was not one of them. I could not finish 3 complete sips of this flavor. The kale flavor was way too strong, it tasted like more kale and spinach than the fruits in it.
Karly G.
This use to be a favorite of mine until I started paying attention to the nutritional facts. We all get carried away with the fact that there are vegetables/fruit in our drink that we don’t stop to see all the other additives and sugars that are in it just to make it taste good. This is just a glorified “health” drink. Tastes great but wouldn’t pay for this garbage again.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
I buy this to put in smoothies occasionally. It’s a little pricey and I have a hard time with the taste. It looks great and it has all the good stuff in it but I’ve always been a sweet smoothie drinker and this stuff isn’t what I’m used too. Of course it isn’t supposed to be sweet lol so I just pair it with things I live in my smoothie to balance it out.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
This is by far my favorite greens on the market. I buy the huge bottles and it super affordable. The flavor is delicious and it is such an easy way to fuel up with vitamins and minerals.  My children even enjoy the taste, which is great because I snot green drink does not look or taste appealing to most kids, but they thoroughly enjoy it.
Morgan F.
Texarkana, AR
Bolt house farms is quality made and tasting. I’ve tried many flavors but the greens is my favorite. It has a delicious taste and makes me feel good knowing I’m doing my body good!
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
We love this juice and I feel great about keeping it on hand regularly. The taste is very green - not a sugary sweet flavor. I love using it in smoothies or having with breakfast in the morning to jump start my day with some
healthy servings of veggies :) Ive bought this juice many times and will continue!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Favorite post workout drink. Sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. Happy to know it's 100% juice which means you're getting some many vitamins in just one cup. If you're kind of iffy about green juices... Then id recommend trying these out. Their Chai tea is delicious.
Danielle I.
Is this juice bitter? I've tried other green juices and they weren't good at all.