Bolthouse Farms Daily Golden Vedge

by Bolthouse Farms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Daily Golden Vedge!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
These drinks are so good! And so good for you! If I'm in a rush and need something quick, it's nice to know that I'm getting something good for my body, plus I love the taste! Yummy!
Cristy L.
Calexico, CA
I have bought with my own money, tons of Bolthouse juices! And tried a lot of variety and combos but this one I didn't liked it all! Sorry, I love Bolthouse but got say I don't recommend this.
Allison D.
Bolthouse Farms Daily Golden Vedge uploaded by Allison D.
This daily golden vedge juice is excellent! This juice tastes extremely fresh and has a slight spicy kick! This juice is a great balance of tomatoes, butternut squash, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato, corn and bell peppers!
RayAnna P.
Cartersville , GA
I love these drinks! This one is one of my go-to's when I feel myself starting to get sick. Stops it in its tracks!
Mercedes A.
Braham, MN
I love bolt house farms! You always get a large portion for a fair price. They taste great without added sugar. I never have to worry about he ingredients because they are all natural (e.g.; fruit and vegetables).
Keyia B.
Winter Park, FL
I have loved every flavor I have tasted. It is definitely my go to when I don't have the time to make my own smoothie
Jaimee L.
Melbourne, FL
I didn't love the flavor but it felt really healthy to drink and did give me entertainment that I needed
Karla M.
Delano, CA
I love these juices for when I'm on the run! They're so yummy and healthy! Def affordable!
Kimberly B.
Peekskill, NY
Awful. I hated the taste. I hated the aftertaste. I hated the fact that this is not even as healthy as you think it's supposed to be. The consistency is not bad but it's definitely not a flavor I would ever spend money on again.
Kalyn S.
Whittlesey, Peterborough
So good! Love all the different combinations of fruits and veggies! I also enjoy the amount of juice you get for the price. However, it is very sugary.

Looking for your answer?