BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

From Our Farms To Your Snack, These Perfectly Crafted Sweet Carrots Are Snack Size And In A Convenient Carrying Case So They Can Go Anywhere You Do.

Carrots

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Bolthouse carrots are awesome! I love picking these up at Walmart to have as a snack. They’re perfect with hummus or ranch, or even just on their own as a snack. I even enjoy putting them on my salads.
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
These are literally the best idea ever! I love these carrots and am trying to portion my food and eat healthy. I can just throw these in my lunch and run. I don’t have to worry about opening a package, throwing them in another bag. So convenient!
Nicole M.
Choctaw , OK
These are super good. They are always a good price. I eat them raw and also cooked. They have a great flavor!! I get them at my local grocery store.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I take these snack packs with me to snack thru out the day and put one into my Daughters lunch boxes as well. They love them just as much as I do!
Kayla P.
Hazleton
These are my favorite! I love the little packets of carrots and the ranch is to die for! My 2 year-old loves these also.great healthy snack.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
Generally these carrots always have a great flavor. We eat a lot of carrots at our house and I feel like I can't go wrong with this brand.
Natalia Z.
Orlando, FL
Best snack ever! I love it and for me is so easy to just go to the grocery shop and buy them. They are so cheap and good.
Libby R.
I love these AND my dogs love them for daily treats. I throw them in salads, eat with hummus... What's not to love?
Jezeal B.
Stockton, CA
BF great !!! So glad I tried it you can taste the fresh it sealed bag..amazing quiliyu so worth the price here💕💕
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
Yum!! Love eating these as a healthy snack. Crunchy and right size. They are convenient and easy to find as well