BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
It's coffee and salted caramel and it's cold. These combinations go great together. I love the taste and an added bonus is the protein.
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
I love bolt house!!! This salted carmel tastes just like carmel chews!!! I love this drink i advise anybody to try bolthouse farms drinks
Veronica N.
Woodstock, GA
I am a huge caramel fan and I love this. It is sweet without being overly sweet. It is a great healthy snack. I highly recommend it!
kierstien g.
delaware
This product give you energy  and tastes splendid. and does not leave a flim on the roof of your mouth likes most beverages do..
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Oh my goodness this is amazing! I Bolthouse farms never fails when it comes to great quality, delicious taste, and labeled product.
Erica R.
This is my favorite Bolthouse Farms flavor and also my favorite coffee drink. Love the natural ingredients and extra nutrients!
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
All of the bolthouse farms smoothies are delicious! This one tastes amazing and doesn't leave a gross after taste. Love it!!!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This was actually really good and perfect for a light breakfast! It isn't too strong on the caramel or salt, but the right mix.
kacey S.
Fayetteville, GA
So yummy but had to stop drinking once I saw how much sugar was in it. Wish they would come out with a sugar free alternative
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Soooooo good! It was like a coffee smoothie!! If I could change anything about this product, it would be the amount of salt!!
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!