BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Christy H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand! So tasty! Not the best calorie wise, but hey if you are drinking something like this then you aren't really looking at counting calories.
Kenzie C.
These are one of my favorite drinks. This one is perfect when you need a sweet but coffee mix. I don't taste too much caramel in it but it's still perfect!
Amanda E.
This has a nice smooth taste to it and very flavorful. It was a little more then I usually spend on coffee drinks at the store. I probably would repurchase.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
WHY didn't they come up with this flavor sooner?? It's delicious!! I agree with the others that it's very filling. It's great to have with a small snack.
Jessica M.
Sparks, NV
This is delicious. I only give it a B for its lack of a non dairy choice. I cant drink another because of it. Otherwise I would definitely buy it often.
Christina G.
This drink balances the flavor of sweet milk with coffee and caramel and adds just a hint of salt in the finish. It's really good when cold or over ice.
Julie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a perfect alternative if you can't make it to a coffee shop, or it's not open that early. :) I love the taste of this, just the perfect blend.
Sarah F.
Bolthouse Farms is absolutely delicious and this is one of my favorite flavors. Extremely smooth and and a high amount of protein for a small bottle.
Courtney L.
Stonewall, LA
Very smooth, creamy and delicious!!! Tastes just like a salted caramel latte! I love all of the Bolthouse Farms smoothies, but this one is my favorite!
Erica C.
Snellville, GA
Delicious! Im sad that my local grocery store doesnt carry it. It makes me feel better about my coffee addiction because tgey use better ingredients
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!