BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Sean H.
Compared to the other two Bolthouse Farms coffee drinks, this one is disappointing (especially given the normally delicious salted caramel flavor). The flavor is weak. Try the mocha one instead.
Christina B.
On the sweeter side- I was looking for a new coffee like drink to find and this was it. About the same price as a drive thru caramel latte, you can find grocery shopping, I would try it again
Mandy G.
Tulsa, OK
This drink is delicious. I don't usually like caramel flavored coffee drinks but this one is wonderful. Creamy and sweet and I love that it is also a protein drink.
Marissa G.
I love this drink it's great when you don't want a harsh coffee, but you still want a coffee taste, it's just a nice balance between sweet and the bitter of coffee.
Kendra Y.
Fillmore
I absolutely love the taste of this salted caramel latte. I am not a huge straight up coffee drinker, but this has the perfect blend. I also like that it is made with good ingredients.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
Drinking one of these as I give the review. This is my first time trying this one and I really like it! Tastes like Starbucks without the Starbucks price! Love it!
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I find Bolthouse Farms to be a wonderful company! I love all of their products, and although some may say they are pricey, I don't mind paying those prices knowing all the super health benefits in each bottle!
Simone M.
This drink is amazing. The bigger bottles are even better because you just can't get enough. I will say this, the smell will throw you off when you open it but it doesn't take away from the taste. Enjoy!!!!
Mandi R.
I have died and gone to heaven... My favorite drink, creamy, just sweet enough and oh so tasty. It is a bit pricey but if I shop around I can get a good deal.
Madelyn P.
Kings Mills
Purchased at: Kroger
These things are delicious 😋 every time I’m in Kroger I want one and make my mom buy me some to have. I like to take them on the go in the morning for school.
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!