BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I recently started drinking the boathouse smoothies in the morning instead of using my preteen because I feel like it is much more flavorful and doesn't give that chalky taste the only downside to this drink is the price is very expensive
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I just love Bolthouse Farms!!! When I want some coffee without the kick, I go to this protein coffee beverage! Super delicious! And I also love the Mocha flavored one and the vanilla one, too!
Amy J.
Milton , WV
This is fantastic! I drink one for breakfast several times a week. I love that each serving has 7 grams of protein. It is very creamy and I love the taste. It is my favorite coffee drink.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
This stuff is amazing while being a lot healthier than normal coffee beverages! You'll definitely appreciate the protein content and the smooth taste. Give it a try!
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Really enjoyed this! It was somewhat thick, and you can taste each flavor distinctly. It left me wanting more! Less on the coffee side and more on the milky side, but I wasn't complaining.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
This drink is seriously heaven! It makes me feel like I'm having ice cream instead of a protein drink! It stays fresh in the fridge very well and is best served really chilled! Great ingredients and super healthy
Sally S.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my favorite drinks to start my day with. The flavor is absolutely delicious. Has a light coffee flavor with hints of caramel. You can't beat that in the morning. Keeps me full until lunchtime! Will buy again and again!
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
This is the perfect on the go cold coffee drink! The caramel flavor sweetens it, but the slight saltiness keeps the. Arsenal flavor from being too overpowering. You can usually find this flavor in any grocery store.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I tried this thinking it was going to be really good like other Bolthouse products, but it wasn't that good. Too salty, not very sweet, and the thickness was a problem for me.
Milanie L.
Just had my first bottle of this and it was absolutely delicious! I love the flavor and I love all the nutrients from just this little bottle! Definitely stocking up on this!
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!