BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Madison L.
I love bolthouse farms because their drinks always taste so amazing and are very healthy. I am now obsessed with another drink made by them. This has a great great flavor and I couldn't stop drinking it
Alixe H.
Columbia, PA
Bolthouse Farms has done it again - the Pumpkin latte is amazing, and now the salted caramel. It's evenly balanced but still very tasty. Cold is best - once it warms to room temperature it gets a bit thick and not as great.
myia v.
The Bolthouse Farms Salted Caramel Latte simply taste amazing, however the grams of sugar are a crazy over load. This is an amazing tasting treat but not if your on watching your sugar intake. This isn't a healthy choice.
Jess P.
Cold spring , KY
So delicious and a special treat I sometimes buy when I shop. I have bought it several times and I love it. You can catch it on sale often at Kroger and it always meets my expectations!
Faith C.
I am not a huge coffee fan, but wanted to try something to give me some energy. I had this latte and it was soo good! The coffee is not over powering at all and the salted caramel adds a perfect taste to the delicious drink! Would highly recommend!
Katrina A.
I picked this up at Aldis the other day and love it! tastes just like a salted caramel latte and was a perfect start to the fall season. Next time i pass it in the grocery store I'll be adding it to my shopping cart
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
The other day I didn't have time to make coffee so I stopped at a store. When I saw this I knew I had to have it. At first I didn't think it would give me the morning coffee feelings, but it does! So worth it.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great flavor, but it's impossible to drink one in one sitting. Between the thicker consistency and overly sweetness, it's too much for one breakfast. I do prefer the Mocha over the other flavors.
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
Bolthouse is great. their drinks are very tasty and rich with Flavor. I buy a Bottle or two or three every time I'm in the store. This product is very healthy and gives me that extra boost I need.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I recently started drinking the boathouse smoothies in the morning instead of using my preteen because I feel like it is much more flavorful and doesn't give that chalky taste the only downside to this drink is the price is very expensive
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!