BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Mikaela B.
Beaufort, SC
I love this stuff with a passion! Great taste and protein? Full package! Delicious and cool. Definitely recommend.
Megan S.
Madison, AL
Absolutely delicious. Not as healthy as they like to pretend to be (looking at the sugar/carbs) but amazing flavor.
Alexa W.
Deltona, FL
Great protein beverage! The perfect balance of salty and sweet. Great to drink after a workout or between meals.
Lisa L.
Rockaway park, Ny
Love this drink very refreshing and satisfying the only thing is a little pricey but i get it when its on sale
Leah L.
While I absolutely love this flavor (it's delicious), if you're looking for any hint of coffee, it's not there.
Brittany W.
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. No joke!!! I wish I could by this drink by the truck loads. It's so creamy!!!
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love bolthouse products. They are great for when you don't have time to grab lunch and they are delicious!
Fatima T.
This is a GUILTY treat. They are so rich and creamy, but oh very delicious and enjoyable to the palate.
Tera C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Really good, but a tad too sweet for me. I really like to use if I'm on the go and don't have hot coffee.
Allison C.
I have never tried this product, but I would love too. Just looking at the bottle makes my mouth water!
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!