BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...3 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I'm a big fan of all the Bolthouse Farms products. I'm not big on the whole salted caramel trend, but this is really tasty.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
Another really good flavor of this product. They are all good but this and the mocha cappuccino is my all time favorite.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I am a big fan of bolthouse farms beverages. They tasty so yummy and doesn't have an over powering taste. It's perfect.
Elizabeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love bolthouse farm beverages. They taste amazing but the only thing that I don't like is that they are kind of pricey.
Mary S.
Castle Rock, CO
Save yourself a buck and buy this instead of Starbucks. I think this tastes better than anything the other guys offer too
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I like these smoothies from bolthouse. I usually can only find the Salted Caramel kind but I also enjoy the mocha one.
Tabbatha H.
Marshall, TX
Great, fast meal replacement if you are on the run...took a few drinks to adjust to the taste, but yummy after that!
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is so addicting, it's hard not to drink the entire bottle!!! It has just the right amount of sweet/salty mix.
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
These juices are great and healthy. Easy to pick up in the store and worth the high cost. You won't be disappointed.
Carlita M.
Margate
I love the flavor!! They are great for morning snacks or for anytime of the day. I would definitely recommend it! :)
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!