BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

• I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found i...2 Answers
  • Anyone try this? Any good? 4 Answers
  • How many services are in this drink?3 Answers
Allie A.
Charlotte
This is delicious! I drink it going to class on the mornings and it tastes exactly like salted Carmel and gives me the energy I get from coffee. Great on a warm day when you’re looking for a cold drink that gives you some energy! I love it! #bolthousefarms #saltedcarmel #energy
Courtney S.
Smithfield
My husband likes nearly every flavor of this drink. I like this flavor the  . I feel like its my  cheat meal, great flavor and much cheaper than the chain store. also much healthier. I usually purchase at Walmart as they have a great variety.
Faith C.
I am not a huge coffee fan, but wanted to try something to give me some energy. I had this latte and it was soo good! The coffee is not over powering at all and the salted caramel adds a perfect taste to the delicious drink! Would highly recommend!
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I am a big fan of this product! It is a perfect quick drink to grab on the go, and in addition to having great caramel flavor, it does seem to make me feel more energized. The only issue is that there's is a slight sweet aftertaste.
Kendra Y.
Fillmore
I absolutely love the taste of this salted caramel latte. I am not a huge straight up coffee drinker, but this has the perfect blend. I also like that it is made with good ingredients.
Kelsey L.
This is AMAZING! Seriously! It contains protein and calcium and tastes just like salted caramel! I think that it is a little pricey at around $3 per bottle but I'm in love!
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
My favorite coffee by far. I picked it up just needing a boost of caffeine, and seriously, best bottled coffee I've ever had. Smooth flavor, sweet but not too sweet. Nice mix of flavors, and didn't upset my sensitive stomach. Definitely something I will absolutely buy again!
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Yum! Pefect combination of ingredients! The salted caramel is my favorite especially when I ran late and didn't have time to make coffee. I could drink these all day. Gives you a boost without feeling jitters. The flavor is so perfectly matched and is a smooth drink.
Jennifer M.
Shelton
This is my favorite bolthouse protein drink. When I first discovered it I could only find it at Safeway in the small town where I live. I would have to buy several at a time risk it being out if stocks for weeks. It finally started being carried at another grocery store in town which makes it easier to find. If you are a salted caramel fan I suggest you try this.
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
I love these to go little bottles. I'm always buying these they make a good snack at school. They have a variety of different flavors. Packaging is always great! I would definitely recommend to others!
Lily D.
Cary, NC
How strong of a coffee taste does it have?
Mandi M.
Anyone try this? Any good?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
How many services are in this drink?
Carina O.
I love Bolthouse salad dressings! I know they are found in the produce aisle. What aisle can I find this drink in?! I'm a salted caramel nut and I've got to give it a try.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Are these sold in Canada? I've never seen this flavor, and I check out the bolthouse drinks all the time when I go to stores!