Bolthouse Farms Coffee Salted Caramel Latte

by Bolthouse Farms

The Rich, Sweet Flavor Of Caramel With A A Touch Of Sea Salt, Together With Arabica Coffee And Creamy Low-fat Milk. Topped Off With A Deliciously Unexpected 7 Grams Of Protein.

Reduced Fat Milk, Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Caramel Syrup, Agave Nectar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Carageenan, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Milk.

Iss this overly sweet?
would this be something you can pour over ice or even had to coffee? not sure if you just drink it straight out of the bottle or if it is meant to be added to something!!
Is it sweet? Or salty?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Coffee Salted Caramel Latte!
How would you rate this product?
This isn’t bad, per se, but I think for me it is overly sweet. I’ve gotten used to less sweet flavors in my coffee (I use a minimal amount of heavy whipping cream) and while I used to love these Bolthouse coffee drinks, they no longer a favourite. If you love coffee drinks (i.e., mixed and sweet with a wide range of flavors) you will definitely love these! The caramel flavor is richly sweet—perfect for anyone craving a flick of caramel goodness.
Kimberly, AL
Love bolthouse farms there lattes are good as are there smoothies and juice mixes. They are all fresh tasting and taste like they are mixed and made from high and quality ingredients. They meet my expectations and never let me down, if you like lattes, juices or smoothies I highly recommend the bolthouse brand.
Airway Hgts, WA
This not my favorite premade coffee drink, but pretty it's good. For the price it's kind of not to want to just pay the couple of extra dollars to grab a coffee at Starbucks but then I remind myself not save on the dollars I save on the calories.
Marion
Purchased at: Walmart
These drinks are inexpensive and a great way to soak up caffeine. They have a great sweet taste and come in an easy bottle. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this drink to anyone who loves coffee.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love coffee in the morning like most people do, so I got a couple of these for convenience the price was great. The only thing I hate about it is the amount of sugar or flavoring that is in a single one of these it's just so overwhelming, especially towards the end of the drink.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this flavor!  I drink Bolthouse shakes regularly for breakfast and this is one of my top two flavor choices.  I must clarify that this is definitely more of a plain caramel taste rather than salted caramel.  But it very good regardless.  I highly recommend giving it a try.
New Phila, OH
Yum! Pefect combination of ingredients! The salted caramel is my favorite especially when I ran late and didn't have time to make coffee. I could drink these all day. Gives you a boost without feeling jitters. The flavor is so perfectly matched and is a smooth drink.
Edinburg, TX
I love these to go little bottles. I'm always buying these they make a good snack at school. They have a variety of different flavors. Packaging is always great! I would definitely recommend to others!
Topeka, KS
This is my favorite Bolthouse drink. I'm not much of a coffee fan but this has just a slight coffee flavor that I like without any of the caffeine jitters. Smooth and creamy. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey. I try to catch it when my store has a BOGO sale going on.
Whiteland, IN
I am a huge coffee fan, and these taste just like getting a fancy coffee beverage from a coffee store! I always beg for them when we pass by them at the store, and at Kroger they are usually by one get one free! They taste amazing and the price is amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...