BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms Mocha Cappuccino Coffee & Dairy Beverage.
100% Arabica coffee & premium cocoa.
8g protein + 50% DV calcium per serving.
Perfectly protein.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• What other flavors are good in the bolthouse farms beverage brand?6 Answers
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
The Mocha Cappuccino has low-fat milk, coffee extract, whey protein, agave nectar, cane sugar, dutched cocoa powder, salt and carrageenan which may or may not be a good thing depending on what you read. I was personally glad there wasn't any soy in it. There was a lovely chocolatey flavor to this coffee drink and it tasted good, though not as good as the coffee my husband makes. There are twenty-nine grams of sugar in it.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of Bolthouse Farms beverages. The Mocha Cappuccino is not my favorite flavor, but it is extremely tasty and has great flavor. I like that it has 7g of protein and 45% of the daily value of calcium per serving. There is quite a bit of sugar though, so I save these for a once-in-a-while treat.
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA
Foodie Expert
This one and salted caramel are the best! Put it in the freezer for about 30 mins smh so delicious and refreshing I'm addicted 😍 it's a lil on the pricey side but we'll worth it....I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Foodie Expert
The Mocha Cappuccino flavor is delicious! I am a repeat customer of the Bolthouse Farms products because they are affordable! They taste great and are great for you! I recommend these to my friends all the time!
Cheswick, Pa
This is the only bolthouse farms beverage i have tried so far and i am hooked not only does it really taste like coffee it has a lot of protein to so i don't have to feel quilty drinking it.
Leah L.
Leah L.
This is my favorite Bolthouse Farms drink! Anytime I find myself getting sleepy at work I run over to Giant and grab one of these babies! Wakes me right up and it's sooooo yummy!!
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Foodie Expert
Super yummy! I use this after a workout if I'm feeling meh. The taste is so amazing. Its not like thin chocolate. ..it tastes like a delicious milkshake.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Foodie Expert
I really love this product it's great for hot sunny days and very refreshing taste like Starbucks I would highly reccomend this product
Esther B.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor out there. If I drink just one I'm full for an entire meal. Great for a quick sugar fix or even a class snack
Dyana L.
Dyana L.
HOUSTON, TX
Foodie Expert
Not one of my fave products out there. i do like the other flavors they do carry, especially the chai! it is an ok value
Cheswick, Pa
What other flavors are good in the bolthouse farms beverage brand?