Bolthouse Farms C-Boost Juice uploaded by Kayla H.Bolthouse Farms C-Boost Juice uploaded by Tracy M.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Plump, Crimson Red Acerola Cherries Are Chosen For Their Unique, Sweet Flavor. Complex Pear And Juicy Mango Round Out The Flavor Of This Delicious Smoothie That Is Packed With Vitamin C.

Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Mango Puree Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate) Lemon (Water Lemon Juice Concentrate), Cherry Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Zinc (Chelate), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Echinacea.

• I was wondering if the consistency of this was more juice...4 Answers
  • How to order Bolthouse farms c-boost?1 Answers
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I was skeptical about starting to drink juice in place of my usual breakfast of cereal or a bagel, but I knew I needed a change. My sister recommended Bolthouse juices, and I tried a few different flavors, but this one was by far my favorite. It's tangy and has a great orange/citrus flavor. It doesn't have a gritty taste at all (which I've ran into with some juices). And the best part? It actually kept me full - and it's under 200 calories for the bottle. Definitely recommend for a healthy lifestyle change.
Ashley H.
Oxford
This is a brand that I really wish were cheaper.  If it were, I would buy them in bulk, but I don't want to pay $2 per drink.  The flavor is amazing and because of it's vitamins and minerals, it really gives me a boost (especially when I am dieting). I would like to see multi-packs or reduced costs going forward.  I would be a true fan for life!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This is not my favorite flavor, at all. I’ve tried it once and never again sadly. It’s a thicker juice, but not quite smoothie thick. The texture looks slightly pulpy, but is smooth going down.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I bought these from a local reams market just a week ago for 50 cents! Usually they are outrageously expensive at over $3 a bottle for the small size, so i couldn't pass up this deal. It totally tasted great and is macro friendly.
Lindsay M.
This isn’t my favorite flavor. I bought it because it was on sale. I think the cherries in it give it too much of a tart flavor. It leaves a weird aftertaste too. However, I’ve been drinking this all week because everyone around me has been sick so I want to do all I can to ensure I don’t get sick!
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
I get these when I’m sick. It has real fruit in it and lots of it. The flavor is sweet and very citrusy with a great amount of Vitamin C. It does have a good amount of sugars but they are natural fruit sugars. It’s very tasty and seems to make me feel better when I’m under the weather.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Delicious and fruity! When you’re busy and have no time to make a smoothie, these are great to have on hand. These bottles are relatively inexpensive compared with buying a smoothie at a shop, as well. I found this brand at Albertsons, and always buy more, especially when they’re on sale! Love the vanilla chai flavor too.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
This stuff is not only good but it’s filling. I get mine at Cash Wise or Target. It’s cheaper then naked juice. I believe you get a lot more. This one I drink tons of if I feel a cold coming on. It helps pump that vitamin C in me.
Krystle M.
Hudson, PA
Whenever I’m getting sick or feel like I’m getting sick, I stick up my fridge with these. The amount of vitamin C in them leaving me feeling a bit better with every sip. It tastes WONDERFUL too which is a plus when you’re already not feeling well.
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
If I know I'm sick or going to get I drink 8 oz of this juice which has 1200% of vitamin C. It's reasonably priced for vitamin C and it tastes amazing. This is a very health choice and is also 3.5 servings of fruit.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
I was wondering if the consistency of this was more juice or milkshake
How to order Bolthouse farms c-boost?