Bolthouse Farms Blueberry Banana Almondmilk uploaded by alexis b.Bolthouse Farms Blueberry Banana Almondmilk uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Plump, Juicy, Blueberries And Sweet And Creamy Bananas Are Blended Smooth And Folded Into Almond Milk For A Delicious, Dairy-free Treat With 110 Calories Per 8 Oz Serving.

Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Banana Puree, Blueberry Puree, Agave, Oat Bran, (Chickory) Root Fiber, Coconut Water Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I was SO weary buying this, but Giant Eagle had a B1G1 deal so I went for it. I was shocked at how delicious it was! The flavor wasn't overwhelming and I think it had obvious natural flavor to it. I have never bought from Bolthouse Farms before and I am totally making the switch from Naked. Its a better price plus the taste is so much better. From what I've seen, a lot of grocery stores have good deals on these as well!
alexis b.
worcester, MA
Definitely a power drink. I love bolthouse as a whole. This definitely tastes different than what I was expecting, which is why I knocked it down a star. Not in a bad way, just not what I was expecting based on the label.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I love that this was made with almonds since milk products bother my stomach. This drink is a good source of fruits and also protein. It tastes good for the most part but could be kind of chalky/thick. It is worth trying!
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
This stuff is great for smoothies! Just add some ice and fresh fruit to blend. I love that it’s sweetened just a little bit. It’s pricey, but if you want the probiotic benefits, it’s worth it. I buy this kind and the keifer milk and it’s great.
Shasta L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sometimes eating isn't easy when the world is spinning out of control, but with this drink I feel like I can get some goodness in. Also I can share with the small human.
Olivia G.
Pittsburgh
Bolthouse Farms out-does any other juice in the game. I haven’t had one that I didn’t like yet. I love this flavor because it’s perfect for breakfast on the go. Yes, perfect and filling for your breakfast. It’s such a bonus that it’s good for you too!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I love this. I sometimes buy a bottle to drink while shopping in the store to carry me till I get home, get settled and have dinner cooked. While I do love this flavor, I too like other reviewers find that the banana flavor just doesn't fit well. It does leave me satisfied.
Alesia G.
This bolthouse drink is very soothing on the stomach and bladder. I have problems when I eat acidic foods/drinks. This drink is so wonderful and soothing.
That's not the only thing I like about this drink. It is also super healthy for you. With no added preservatives, this drink sets the bar high for other brands.
Ashley G.
Torrington , CT
Literally the most amazing smoothie ever. Healthy for you and tastes great. I'm not one usually for bananas or blueberries but I love it- the almond milk seals the deal. Sometimes a little harder to find but usually can be found at most grocery stores. Highly recommend it!!
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I buy this over and over again! Great on it's own or as part of a bigger, more frozen smoothie with frozen bananas, oatmeal, and vanilla yogurt!
Christina N.
I haven't tried this flavor yet. What is it like?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I saw this the other day at target but instead bought naked because I didn't know if this would be worth the purchase is it better and healthier than naked smoothies ?