BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Blueberries, Blackberries And Black Currants Are Often Described As Super Foods. Our Blue Goodness Is Made With The Juice Of These Fruits And Gives You An Excellent Source Of 11 Essential Nutrients.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Lemon Juice From Concentrate Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Black Currant Juice From Concentrate (Water,Black Currant Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Blackberry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Purple Carrot Concentrate (Color), Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitaminb1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is too sweet. I know it has no added usgars, however, our bodies synthesize fruit sugars in a similar fashion as processed sugar. The flavors are there, but again, it's too sweet for my palate. It was definitely an impulse purchase in my case and let's be honest, they are never healthy decisions.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This stuff is so good!  If you drink juice, I highly recommend this.  If you're trying to stay away from sugar, any juice is not a good choice though.  This juice is pretty high in sugar, but at least it is not concentrated.  It tastes great and is pretty filling too.  I could drink a small glass of this for breakfast and be good to go.  One of the best juices out there.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This is such a great tasting smoothie!! I love picking one of these up when I go grocery shopping at Walmart. I love blueberries and this has plenty of blueberries in it. It has apples, bananas, and some other fruit as well that I can't remember. It just has such a great combo of fruit flavors. It taste so delicious!! I recommend this product. They are sort of pricey, but worth it!!
Andrea R.
I love Bolthouse Farms products. There are nutritious as was delicious. The smoothie blend drinks make me feel like I'm doing something good for myself that taste good as well. They are a little pricey ranging around four dollars per bottle however they are jampacked with organic fruits and vegetables. I would strongly recommend this to anybody.
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
This stuff is my kids favorite smoothie to drink. It's great on the go. The packaging is great and it's easy to handle. I would recommend they cut down on the sugar per serving. Being a diabetic family, we have to watch the carbs/sugar and sometimes this is not an option with this juice sometimes.
Anna S.
The Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness juice is so incredibly good!!! It tastes amazing without being too sweet but also it’s also very drinkable. I’m terrible at making sure I️ get enough fruits and veggies into my diet, and this makes getting more balance in my diet a bit easier!
Mary C.
As a family we are always looking to get away from carbonated beverages, and this juice is exactly what we're looking for as far as a natural ingredients and less other ingredients other than natural sugars. I recommend this juice for a healthy alternative to soda or other juices.
Love X.
Very good and taste fresh but can be too sweet for some. Approx $5 each bottle and can be easily accessible. Packaging looks nice. This brand has many varieties to choose from and would recommend it if you don't have time to relax with a bowl of fresh fruits (I'm biased-- fruit lover)
Kristi D.
Whenever I am feeling sick or just getting over a cold I always drink Bolthouse. I used to drink Naked juice but their ingredients are not all natural. This flavor is natural and has a berry taste. I would definitely buy in the future from my nearest Safeway!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Bolthouse Farms 100% fruit juice smoothies are so delicious and healthy! I absolutely love them. I highly recommend all the flavors! I also highly recommend the protein shakes from Bolthouse farms. I will definitely continue to buy these all the time!