BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Blueberries, Blackberries And Black Currants Are Often Described As Super Foods. Our Blue Goodness Is Made With The Juice Of These Fruits And Gives You An Excellent Source Of 11 Essential Nutrients.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Lemon Juice From Concentrate Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Black Currant Juice From Concentrate (Water,Black Currant Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Blackberry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Purple Carrot Concentrate (Color), Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitaminb1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Buy on Walmart
Crystal D.
This stuff is very nutritious and contains fiber.  I bought this and was happy about the taste.  That's what is important to me.  Considering it's a healthy drink, you don't always know if you will like the taste.  I did.  I like this one.  I don't always like the taste of healthy drinks.
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is too sweet. I know it has no added usgars, however, our bodies synthesize fruit sugars in a similar fashion as processed sugar. The flavors are there, but again, it's too sweet for my palate. It was definitely an impulse purchase in my case and let's be honest, they are never healthy decisions.
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
PACKED full of nutrients. All of their products are healthy but this one takes the cake. I would recommend this to anyone looking for extra vitamins in a tasty and affordable drink. It a great snack for a long day!
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This stuff is so good!  If you drink juice, I highly recommend this.  If you're trying to stay away from sugar, any juice is not a good choice though.  This juice is pretty high in sugar, but at least it is not concentrated.  It tastes great and is pretty filling too.  I could drink a small glass of this for breakfast and be good to go.  One of the best juices out there.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This is such a great tasting smoothie!! I love picking one of these up when I go grocery shopping at Walmart. I love blueberries and this has plenty of blueberries in it. It has apples, bananas, and some other fruit as well that I can't remember. It just has such a great combo of fruit flavors. It taste so delicious!! I recommend this product. They are sort of pricey, but worth it!!
Janisa Q.
I haven’t found a flavor of this brand I don’t like. The blue goddess is my favorite but I also love the mango one. These are an awesome juice to drink in the morning to boost your breakfast. I find that I get more energy when I start my morning with one of these. I also love these when I’m sick and don’t feel like eating but want the boost of vitamins. The price is great too.
Andrea R.
I love Bolthouse Farms products. There are nutritious as was delicious. The smoothie blend drinks make me feel like I'm doing something good for myself that taste good as well. They are a little pricey ranging around four dollars per bottle however they are jampacked with organic fruits and vegetables. I would strongly recommend this to anybody.
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
This stuff is my kids favorite smoothie to drink. It's great on the go. The packaging is great and it's easy to handle. I would recommend they cut down on the sugar per serving. Being a diabetic family, we have to watch the carbs/sugar and sometimes this is not an option with this juice sometimes.
Tate D.
Lincoln, NE
My roommate and I purchased this product from Walmart a few days ago as a healthy alternative to other juices and as a way for us to get our fruits and veggies! We were a little nervous to try it but we absolutely loved it. The flavor is amazing and it is actually pretty filling!
Anna S.
The Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness juice is so incredibly good!!! It tastes amazing without being too sweet but also it’s also very drinkable. I’m terrible at making sure I️ get enough fruits and veggies into my diet, and this makes getting more balance in my diet a bit easier!