Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost uploaded by Lacie Z.Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost uploaded by kiana g.Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost uploaded by Leslie W.

Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all ...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?2 Answers
Aba W.
Marietta, GA
Tastes really good! There are not a lot of preservatives which is good. Can be drank at breakfast or any other time of the day. It is affordable and I prefer this to Naked. I drink it a few times a year and it can be found at any grocery store. I do recommend this!
Alexis P.
Allentown, PA
These juices are amazing!! They are thinner than a typical fruit smoothie, which helps it go down smoother, but not as watery as a result juice! I have tried many different fruit smoothie drinks, but this one is by far my favorite.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This is my favorite Bolthouse smoothie! I can drink this for an entire day because the bottle is so big and it's only about $4 I want to say. You can taste how much fruit is in this because it has a nice consistency, not too thick and not too thin. It's vegan and gluten free so everyone's bellies should be happy with this one.
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love this smoothie. It tastes so great and is so incredibly good for you. It’s gives you extra vitamins and nutrients that your body needs for an extra boost throughout your day.
Emily H.
Charles City
It’s very healthy and tastes great! I drink one in the morning with some toast. Bolthouse Farms® Berry Boost™ 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 11 fl. oz. Bottle
Bobbie A.
['Mohnton', 'PA'], PA
I have tried a few different flavors of the Bolthouse fruit/vegetable juices and i have found the berry one does have a good taste. The only thing I don't really like is how thick the drinks really are.

I know this review is about the drinks but the yogurt salad dressings are also AMAZING! I absolutely love the ceasar parmigiano! Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost
Lacie Z.
I LOVE this product! Sometimes I cannot get enough fruit in my diet and this helps soo much! Its lists exactly how much fruit it contains and the flavor combinations are amazing. Compared to the "naked" brand, I would prefer this and reccommend to anyone. Great price too!
Amber K.
Twin Falls, ID
My favorite flavor of juice! Texture of juice is smooth and not nearly as thick as some other healthy juices. Taste is mostly sweet and delicious. Purchase every so often when I feel like I've been slacking on my fruits....so purchase it relatively often. Would recommend, especially this flavor!
Erica S.
Newark, OH
This one is by FAR my favorite smoothie by this brand. It has the perfect amount of berries in it, it tastes great! These are very affordable compared to the NAKED brand. These are only 1.94 & naked are 2.98 at Wal-Mart. Overall, I love it!
Antoinette C.
My husband started buying these for me and I LOVE them! I have to be careful with which ones I drink because I'm allergic to bananas. He mistakenly bought the Berry boost one and I drank it not knowing before hand that ir contained bananas
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?