BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Meghan h.
Lehi
I love bolthouse farms drinks they are so tasty and I love that they are packed with the the natural healty things my body needs!
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
This smoothie is delicious. The flavors are really profound and it tastes like you are drinking something pure and not modified.
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite boathouse
drink it's delicious . I alternate this with the naked drinks. Also a great breakfast substitute
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
this is very fulling and the taste is great, a little pricey but it taste better than alot of products on the market now
Robin I.
Seattle, WA
I love this juice. It is tart but very flavorful. The mix of berries is great. The larger bottles are good for the price too.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
Good flavor, but it tasted a bit artificial. I did like the thickness of the drink. It helps to fill you up I the morning.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I love drinking this. It's a great blend of berries, and tastes fresh. It definitely gives you a little boost for your day!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This is my two year old daughters' favorite drink. I don't give her the full 8 oz serving due to the high calorie content.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
My favorite smoothie boosts! They taste so fresh and just like fruit! Best way to start your day, keep it going, or end it!
Lynne M.
Cape Coral, FL
Great as a light snack. Not a thin liquid, more toward smoothie. This is my favorite flavor. Great nutritional benefits.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?