BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Kels L.
I really like these because they are a lot cheaper than the naked juices but they definitely don't taste AZ great but they still are delicious
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
These are the best juices. They can be found in any grocery refrigerated produce section. Perfect for on the go. The taste is always amazing!
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
I really like these smoothies. The extra boost of antioxidants and vitamins give me energy and help me start out my day a little healthier
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
I loved the flavor it wasn't thick like some drinks can be I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy drink with great flavor!
Sarah L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my breakfast everyday! It’s basically a berry smoothie, it’s so good. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes berry smoothies.
Anita K.
Tujunga , CA
I really love the flavor/taste of this juice. I actually like majority of this companies product the quality of the juice is just great.
LaVette S.
Very good taste!!! Healthy beverage to drink. Price is also reasonable and normally on sale. They can be purchased at any grocery store.
Lindsey L.
Lowndesboro, AL
My absolute favorite fruit drink ever. Ever. It's so lusciously fruity. It's literally like stuffing your face with tons of berries! ❤❤
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Delicious! Nice and fruity, has a good middle range consistency. Perfect for a healthy mid day snack or to pair up for a light lunch.
Maddy T.
Love these as a snack. Tastes really good and it's filling as well. It's a win win. I know a lot of people that drink this as well.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?