BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
lindsey b.
East Islip, NY
Love this! it tastes so good! It has so many benefits and it is amazing how much fruit is in one drink! A great way to start the day. I feel fresh and energized
Chenele R.
New Albany, MS
For a healthy drink it’s pretty taste. It doesn’t give me the nauseous feeling after I drink it and according to label it’s healthier then some of the others.
Maria M.
Levittown, PA
This is my favorite fruit drink around! It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack. Not to mention, all of those berries have amazing health benefits!
Zoe F.
This smoothie is super delicious and great for a hot day on the beach. I'll pack a few of these with some trail mix and I'm set for a long day at the beach!
Karen S.
Bay Shore , NY
Absolutely love this brand/flavor smoothie! So delicious and can easily be used as a breakfast replacement when on the go! Full of vitamins and nutrients!
Tabitha H.
Laurium, MI
Delicious taste! Has a fresh smell to it when opened. Would recommend to anyone who wants smoothies for cheap or for anyone who lacks fruit and vegetables!
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
Super delicious, kind of strong in the blueberry taste but definitely helps you get in your serving of fruit for the day. It's filling and worth the cost.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I tend to use this as a meal replacement when I dont have time to make food. It's tasty, easy to grab and go, and keeps me full until I have time for food.
Lauren G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This smoothie is refreshing. It leaves your palette cleansed and quinches your thirst. Its one of the few store bought smoothies you can feel good about!
Laura F.
Avon, NC
One of the first ones I ever tried with bolthouse. I do prefer this over Naked. Plenty of fruits and veggies. Tons of flavor. I would get it again.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?