BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Kristen T.
My favorite juice! I mix it with some coconut water to thin it out and hydrate. Bolthouse has simple ingredients- which is a must! I will never stop buying this.
Melissa M.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is a great thick smoothie with 8 servings of fruit per quart bottle. 5 apples, 128 berries, and 2/3 of a banana are in each bottle. This is a delicious and easy way to get your daily servings of fruit and even better with a bit of whipped cream! There are 4 servings per container at 120 calories and 0 calories from fat per serving as well as 21grams of sugar.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
One of my favorite juices at the grocery store! This is my favorite flavor. It's not too expensive at the grocery store and is super convenient. The taste is very vibrant, but not overwhelming. I like the thicker texture to this juice because it feels more real? Haha I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I feel like it's more real and not as bad for me as like the condensed and translucent apple juice type of drinks.
Juliana J.
This juice is very tasty and you can really taste the fruit. They use real fruit so it's healthier than other store smoothies out there. They also come in two sizes and many flavors. The only downside is the cost. They can be pricey at about $5 a bottle so I usually wait when they go on sale or have bogo but I do recommend this brand.
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
I prefer Bolt house over Naked any day. Such a great quality drinks with all the health benefits. I do really like the berry boost flavor too. I feel like a cherry taste is more prominent in this choice, so if you don't like cherry you might want to find an alternative. Great to drink in the morning if you didn't have time to get breakfast. Satisfying and filling.
Allison N.
San jose, CA
Finally found a all natural fruit smoothie that doesn't taste like preservatives or chemicals! i recently tried the berry flavored bolthouse drink and its pretty delicious! Not too sweet and its pretty healthy. I love the fact that theres even a chart of how much fruit is in each bottle.
Monica C.
So sweet, yummy and just refreshing! This has to be the only brand of natural juices that I ever buy. I highly recommend all their products from juices to dressing the best!!
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
I have tried a few different flavors of the Bolthouse fruit/vegetable juices and i have found the berry one does have a good taste. The only thing I don't really like is how thick the drinks really are.

I know this review is about the drinks but the yogurt salad dressings are also AMAZING! I absolutely love the ceasar parmigiano! Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
Fox M.
The Berry Boost flavor is one of my favorite Bolthouse Farms Soothies, I have bad health & these soothies are great for the days I can't stomach a meal. The berry boost contains raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, apples and bananas. These soothies are great for getting in your serving of fruits for the day plus they're delicious, vegan & dairy free!
Jennifer M.
I love these! They're so thick that they really feel like smoothies rather than just juice. They're delicious and there are so many varieties that you don't get bored. The only downside I have is their price. Around here and bottle costs $5-6 depending on the store.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?

Walmart