BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
kiana g.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this drink its my favorite I drink these for breakfast. It's has a lot of nutrients in it. It's also a 100% fruit juice smoothie. I also like that the drink doesn't contain any sugat.
Antoinette C.
My husband started buying these for me and I LOVE them! I have to be careful with which ones I drink because I'm allergic to bananas. He mistakenly bought the Berry boost one and I drank it not knowing before hand that ir contained bananas
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
Love this juice! My favorite berries all blended into one juice. Super fruity, kind of thick so it's not watered down - you're getting all of the fruit! I think each bottle has two servings of all your fruit for the day!
Alexis S.
This is my go-to drink from Bolthouse! I have tried several different flavors and this is my favorite. Now I buy it constantly and it is worth every cent I paid for. I would recommend any Bolthouse product to everyone.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I really enjoy the flavors and taste of these but the sugar content is more than half the calories. True to flavors and tastes like you're actually eating the fruit than drinking a blended drink.
Carrie A.
Love, love, love. I make smoothies and put this in it. Gives a very nice berry burst! It's al little much for me to drink just as is which is why I mix it. My daughter on the other hand loves it right from the bottle. It's a regular product in my house.
Danielle C.
This particular Bolthouse drink is one of my favorite drinks to drink for breakfast when I'm on the go. It is not too sweet and it fills me up. I would definitely buy this regularly.
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love this smoothie. It tastes so great and is so incredibly good for you. It’s gives you extra vitamins and nutrients that your body needs for an extra boost throughout your day.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I needed to find another source to get more fruits and vitamins in my diet. I just don't have time to sit down and get 5 fruits a day. Saw this product in the store - it peeked my interest but it was pricey. Finally saw it on sell and decided to try it - and I am glad I did. Taste fantastic - plus I choose the blends that were higher in fiber. It has no added sugar and nothing artificial. So it really is good for you. It has 2 servings per a bottle -To me it is worth the money.
Elaine D.
One of my favorite smoothies is Berry Boost. Made with an outstanding assembly of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, boysenberries, blueberries, elderberries, apples and bananas, this is a thick sweet drink with a delicious berry flavor. I love berries to boot! While bananas aren't my favorite fruit, a little bit does add a lovely texture to this smoothie and I can't taste the banana at all. There are twenty-four grams of sugar in it. I usually get the smaller bottle but it comes in two sizes which is nice. The baby always squeals until I let her try my smoothie and then she ends up drinking half of it because she loves it so much.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?

Walmart