BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?3 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
This actually tastes really good! It's nice knowing that you are getting good nutrients and enjoying it too. I was on a long road trip and bought one at a gas station. I was so happy to find something that wasn't a greasy hamburger.
Dana M.
Gainesville, FL
This juice tastes so good, and boasts that you get ample servings of fruits and veggies when you drink it, but unfortunately the sugar content is ridiculously high. So while it tastes good, I'd argue it is not actually healthy.
Lacie Z.
I LOVE this product! Sometimes I cannot get enough fruit in my diet and this helps soo much! Its lists exactly how much fruit it contains and the flavor combinations are amazing. Compared to the "naked" brand, I would prefer this and reccommend to anyone. Great price too!
Amber K.
Twin Falls, ID
My favorite flavor of juice! Texture of juice is smooth and not nearly as thick as some other healthy juices. Taste is mostly sweet and delicious. Purchase every so often when I feel like I've been slacking on my fruits....so purchase it relatively often. Would recommend, especially this flavor!
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
Love the berry boost, great taste not too overpowering and great blend of berry flavor. Convenient bottle makes for good grip and easy open. Bolt house makes great tasting smoothies without added sugars
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this juice brand. I personally can't drink soda so I use juice as my sugar supplement. I don't really like juice that has too much sugar or too much starch, but the taste of this brand is really nice. It has a natural taste. I haven't tried the other flavors though.
Nicole F.
Hollywood, FL
I could drink a glass of this every morning for breakfast, it is so delicious. If I pour myself a good 8 oz then I can go almost until lunch time with out getting hungry again. I love smoothies as my breakfast and this one definitely gets the job done!
kiana g.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this drink its my favorite I drink these for breakfast. It's has a lot of nutrients in it. It's also a 100% fruit juice smoothie. I also like that the drink doesn't contain any sugat.
Antoinette C.
My husband started buying these for me and I LOVE them! I have to be careful with which ones I drink because I'm allergic to bananas. He mistakenly bought the Berry boost one and I drank it not knowing before hand that ir contained bananas
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
Love this juice! My favorite berries all blended into one juice. Super fruity, kind of thick so it's not watered down - you're getting all of the fruit! I think each bottle has two servings of all your fruit for the day!
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?