BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?3 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Alexia D.
I have a few favourites from bolt house but my number 1 is this berry kind it's not super sour or too sweet. It's delicious 👅👅👅 Bolthouse Farms Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Berry Boost
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Delicious! a quick "pick-me-up" when I'm out and about! I don't like the amount of sugars that are in the drink, even from more natural sources, but its better for you then grabbing a regular juice or pop! So its always my smoothie/drink of choice when I need something convenient in a grocery store!
allison l.
O'Leary, PE
This is the first flavor I've tried with this brand of smoothie/juice and i was super impressed!! what a great drink to have along with breakfast! i can get this at walmart and i am so excited to try it in different flavors! i also love how specific it is with how much fruit they have in it. i got the bigger bottle and it has 104 berries, 2/3 of a banana, and 6 3/4 of an apple.
RESTYLE F.
hamilton, ontario
I love this smoothie.
It tastes great and it's super healthy & makes you feel full. Really good for anyone on a diet and starting to make healthier eating choices.
Out of all the flavors, this one is my favorite!

Anna E.
These are delicious smoothies that can work as breakfast for a quick meal on the go. I love these because they are good, unlike other brands, but also give you the nutrients you need. These are also sold at a great price. I would definitely recommend this to all different types of people.
Corrina R.
Pickering , ON
Great flavor and great for when youre on the go. I buy this for my very fussy boyfriend who finds it hard to eat fruit and vegetables. I can usually get them on sale at walmart 2 for 8.
Haley M.
This one tastes pretty good, but you can taste all the apple juice they add in to save money. If I want a berry smoothie, I don't really want apple flavour too.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
I love this drink! completely addicted to it. has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you
Danielle N.
King City, ON
Love these in the morning with breakfast! They taste great and I enjoy that they're not as processes as other juices out there.
Stefany C.
É maravilhoso já usei várias vezes esse produto muito bom, a qualidade é excelente!!!
Gostoso amo frutas vermelhas
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?