BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
This is tasty and great in you are on the run and need a snake or a pick me up. Delicious.
Geneva A.
One word only. Delicious!!!!! It has great flavor. Me and my fiancee both love it.
christen r.
Summerville, GA
Yummy! love this stuff! all the flavors are good and healthy for you too!!!
Stevie R.
Sandy, OR
Another awesome juice from Bolthouse! They seem to never fail on their good taste and fresh product.
Katie S.
I’m a huge Bolthouse fan. I buy one of these weekly and it’s so easy to enjoy! It’s sweet, but not too sweet- and full of wonderful nutrients! What a great way to get your fruits in for the day!
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost smoothie tastes pretty good. I love that it comes loaded with nutritional value from the berries but the sugar content is insanely high. Fruit is naturally high in sugar but I think we still need to watch how much we take in. This is one of my favourite flavours of Bolt House juices as Strawberries and Blueberries are my all time favourite fruits. I love that there are no added preservatives and that the product is sweetened with fruit. It does not taste artificial in the slightest. I wish the smoothie was thicker though and actually more of a smoothie then a juice. Lastly, the price point for this juice and brand in general is extremely high! I can't justify paying this amount of money for something I can make at home that would taste better.
Jessica K.
Spartanburg, SC
Why make a smoothie when you can buy this pre-made smoothie.My kids are smoothie fanatics and I buy this stuff religiously to soothe their never ending desire for fresh fruit smoothies. They are a bit on the expensive side but I have found them on sale and at Aldi.
Julie V.
Mississauga, ON
Very refreshing and fruity. Great for any time to enjoy. I've tried other flavours in the past. The price for 1 bottle is quite expensive though. I have only tried this brand so I can't compare it to its competitors. I would get it once in a while.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Tastes tart and fruity and really good. It's not too sweet and is packed with fruit that are high in antioxidants. It feels like I feel better from drinking the juice if I drink it right before I get sick I end up not getting sick which is good.
Fatima S.
Love bolthouse farms! There drinks are so good and refreshing especially after a workout session! It is a bit pricey but totally worth it because it's heathy for you. I always find myself purchasing this product and would definitely recommend it to others
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?