BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
This is my favorite drink from them. I love that it has all the berries I love in it and it tastes great.
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
Perfect juice to have when you're craving something sweet. Great flavor and hits the spot every time!ūüėć
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
I love these things soooo much!!nthis is my absolute favorite. I love stocking up when their on sale.
Zelly G.
Love, love, love! It gives me the boost I need to take on the day and helps elevate my mood a bit.
Ashley A.
This one is my favorite of them .I definitely recommend it they're so good for you and taste great!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love berries! This was so fulfilling and the taste is amazing! No after taste, simply satisfying.
Peggy B.
Ione
This is such good tasting juice, there is no clumps , just nice juice and its very healthy.
Ogechi U.
Very refreshing and filling I love drinking these when I want to substitute a drink for a meal
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
It's a good smoothie this flavor is great and I would like to get more of these smoothie to .
Allison W.
Great taste! Kind of expensive but you can get two servings out of one bottle. It's very good
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?